Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

Best meal replacement bar?taste/nutrition

aces11

Best meal replacement bar?taste/nutrition

Post by aces11 on Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:15 am

Hey everyone, I need to find a good meal replacement bar because of my busy schedule, wondering what everyk.py likes out there... thanks...
freshstart

Re: Best meal replacement bar?taste/nutrition

Post by freshstart on Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:48 am

I'm still a big fan of protein shakes. IMO....most replacement bars taste like cardboard..................

If you're not walking in the light...............Then you're hiding in the shadows

Bodybuilding.......80% Diet.................20% Training
yamaha147

Post by yamaha147 on Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:40 am

i usually stick to shakes also but as far as bars go i love the detour bars....taste just like a snickers bar
uuzoo

Post by uuzoo on Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:37 pm

I ordered some supplements from k.pybuilding.com, and my package came today. Well, they sent me some free samples of protein bars. Never heard of them, but they are called "XSTART," from Extreme Science. Before I tried one I checked the ingredients, and it has quite a bit in them.
270 calories, 25g of protein, 33g of carbs, 13g of fiber (make you poop good), 0mg of cholesterol, 0g of trans fats, 0.5g of saturated fats, and 290mgs of sodium. They tasted not too k.p, but they gave me the worse gas!!! I think that might be the sugar alcohol in them, but not sure.
D.K.

Post by D.K. on Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:31 pm

Most bars taste like ass, the detour are good but have too much garbage in them for my taste. Just got to choke down the others I guess.

later
NPC-HEAVYWEIGHT

Post by NPC-HEAVYWEIGHT on Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:10 pm

the EAS low carb bar called apple crunch damn thats a good bar ---I only eat one in a great while you know me

VIP
VIP

Post by Rulez on Sat Jul 28, 2018 3:08 pm

I worked at a GNC for a year and i have tried them all. Everyone still says Detour but they are dry and taste like Poo IMO.

Search online for Lee Lebrada bars....they are extremely good. And ISS makes a bar called "Oh Yeah!" and it is also extremely good. So get some Labrada bars and some Oh Yeah bars and you will love it. Trust me on it.
w000dy
VIP
VIP

Post by w000dy on Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:55 pm

If you can find this brand of them, they are good. When I was working for UPS my supervisor was selling them they are "Trim Advantage." Get the apple kind they are damn good....

Because we do not know when we will die, we get to think of life as an inexhaustible well, and yet everything happens only a certain number of times ... How many more times will you remember a certain afternoon of your childhood ... that is so deeply a part of your being that you can't even conceive of your life without it? Perhaps 4 or 5 times more. Perhaps not even. How many more times will you watch the full moon rise? Perhaps 20. And yet it all seems limitless.
-Brandon Lee-
w000dy
VIP
VIP

Post by w000dy on Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:47 am

Here they are, I hope I can post this link and it not get deleted if so PM me...http://www.quixtar.com/products/thum...=4237&ctg=9254

Because we do not know when we will die, we get to think of life as an inexhaustible well, and yet everything happens only a certain number of times ... How many more times will you remember a certain afternoon of your childhood ... that is so deeply a part of your being that you can't even conceive of your life without it? Perhaps 4 or 5 times more. Perhaps not even. How many more times will you watch the full moon rise? Perhaps 20. And yet it all seems limitless.
-Brandon Lee-
ptest

Post by ptest on Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:34 am

I like MHP up your mass bars...there stuff is really good and I know what is in them for real as my friend has designed almost all their products, so i trust their stuff.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:48 pm