JDawg
Dr. Steroids
frye123
69ECLIPSE
hiflyer727
9 posters

Which dbol to go with?

hiflyer727

Dbol - Which dbol to go with? Empty Which dbol to go with?

Post by hiflyer727 Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:52 am

I am new to the anabolic world and have been doing research on what is available, and what would best be suited for use in my situation. My question pertains to D-bol. My understanding is that KP's active iingredient is Methandienone, the DP form uses Metandrostenolone as its active ingredient, then there is Dianobol-lab. From the reading I have done it seems that you can't go wrong with KP's gear. True? With each offering a different active ingredient would one be stronger than the other? Thanks.

By the way, the price offered by ROIDSMALL is fantastic on their KP d-bol.
    69ECLIPSE
    69ECLIPSE

Dbol - Which dbol to go with? Empty Re: Which dbol to go with?

Post by 69ECLIPSE Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:43 am

hiflyer727 wrote:I am new to the anabolic world and have been doing research on what is available, and what would best be suited for use in my situation. My question pertains to D-bol. My understanding is that KP's active iingredient is Methandienone, the DP form uses Metandrostenolone as its active ingredient, then there is Dianobol-lab. From the reading I have done it seems that you can't go wrong with KP's gear. True? With each offering a different active ingredient would one be stronger than the other? Thanks.

By the way, the price offered by ROIDSMALL is fantastic on their KP d-bol.

bro welcome to the board KP's d-bol are great as are all of its products!!some guys like the other brands but the majority love KP's!! yes and the price customer service are top notch here!!!
    frye123
    frye123

Post by frye123 Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:31 am

I always go with KP because of their high standards they seek to reach. In knowing this, I believe they would of researched the best ingredients for their products based on several studies. So I trust KP and buy what they feel is best. I know KP Dbol is excellent.
    Dr. Steroids
    Dr. Steroids
    Admin

Post by Dr. Steroids Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:15 am

You'll find that KP dbol gives ya the most "bang for your buck"
    JDawg
    JDawg

Post by JDawg Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:05 pm

i used KP d-boll my first time,,had great results (for me) chest blew up so did the weight,, (avatar pic) the last time i ordered i was shipped Dianobol-lab by mistake,, i felt a lil differant,, and felt tenderness as in gyno,, maybe my imagination but whatever next time ill use nothing but k.p....oh yea just for shizt n giggles, i thought i would be only fair and mention that when i asked rmall about the mix up,,, they offered to re-ship the KP for free, however i declined,,, it could happen to anyone,,,costumer satisfaction is number one here bro....
    superman9699

Post by superman9699 Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:48 pm

KP dbol--what other kind is there??
    lol
    can't go wrong with it. you will be very happy with it
    hiflyer727

Post by hiflyer727 Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:14 pm

Thanks to everyone for the great responses. KP it will be.
    D.K.
    D.K.

Post by D.K. Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:37 pm

jeremydawg wrote:i used KP d-boll my first time,,had great results (for me) chest blew up so did the weight,, (avatar pic) the last time i ordered i was shipped Dianobol-lab by mistake,, i felt a lil differant,, and felt tenderness as in gyno,, maybe my imagination but whatever next time ill use nothing but k.p....oh yea just for shizt n giggles, i thought i would be only fair and mention that when i asked rmall about the mix up,,, they offered to re-ship the KP for free, however i declined,,, it could happen to anyone,,,costumer satisfaction is number one here bro....

I have heard lots of guys getting less sides from KP d-bol not sure why but I here that the water retention is less when you use them. I havent used d-bol in some time but will definatly be trying the KP.

later
    El Mucho
    El Mucho

Post by El Mucho Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:27 pm

KP's have less water bloat, the Thai's are okay if you don't know just how strong dbol can be, and the Nap's are great. You'll probably gain more weight using the Naps, but the extra weight will be water. The Thai's always seem like they're a little underdosed. The KP's will make you big, just without as much water. So in the end, the KP's will cause you to gain just as much strength and muscle, just less water. If you like the bloat, as some people do, then go with Napoism. If you want a more solid and slightly slower but consistant gain then go with the Methanabols. I'm not a chemist or anything, these are just based on my experiences and other people that I know. I also notice that the KP's don't seem as harsh, in terms of side effects and stuff.
    musclemann

Post by musclemann Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:20 am

I am new as well what do you guys think about starting with liquid Anadrol. what kind of gains could I expect to get with it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:57 pm