Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

4 posters

Ok Now What

JDawg
    JDawg

Ok Now What Empty Ok Now What

Post by JDawg Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:33 am

finished first correct cycle...followed up by proper pct..then out of the blue got new diet and training program from a mod here,,, was so excited about new diet/training but when i finished the pct (2wks ago) i feel a lil slow/weak and diminished desire to bang iron,,, i will keep doing it out of determination, but my drive has slowed a bit with the strength loss ect ect... just wondering is this normal, or imagination,,, or a problem... everything else is normal,, lil weight loss,,,sex-drive is normal,, acne dissapered, so all is well just the excitement went away a lil...any advice or help would be appreciated...
    Uzisuicide
    Uzisuicide
    VIP
    VIP

Ok Now What Empty Re: Ok Now What

Post by Uzisuicide Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:17 am

Welcome to the post cycle blues. It sucks losing some strength but just keep at it.

Uzi
    o2jumper
    o2jumper

Post by o2jumper Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:00 am

It sucked for me too, I only had a drop of about 7 pounds and not that much strength. I never changed my diet but changed my workout. Anyway, I stayed motivated by thinking about the next cycle, what can I do differently, if I eat this and not that, do this and not that etc...that kept my mind busy and I told myself that if I work harder post cycle that I will benefit much more for the following cycle. I also took advantage of the cardio not being as difficult as it is when on cycle. Anyway, it is really about finding out how to motivate yourself.

Gunny
    Dr. Steroids
    Dr. Steroids
    Admin

Post by Dr. Steroids Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:44 am

I would reccomend you add another rest day in your routine during the week and just stick with it everyone goes through this lack of motivation period. It will pass just stay focused.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:53 am