+3
D.K.
El Mucho
jason j
7 posters

Could Be a Dumb ???

jason j
    jason j

Could Be a Dumb ??? Empty Could Be a Dumb ???

Post by jason j Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:41 pm

Guys have placed my order today read the injection forum etc twice.

Question I have is once I have drawn from the vial how long is it good for? I am starting on test but a low dosage to begin 250 a week obviously with a 10ml bottle that is 10 weeks supply correct?.

If kept refrigerated is it ok for ten weeks or not?.

Thanks
    El Mucho
    El Mucho

Could Be a Dumb ??? Empty Re: Could Be a Dumb ???

Post by El Mucho Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:37 am

Test doesn't need to be refridgerated. Yes, if it is KP test enanthate then 1ml=250mg of Testosterone. Have at least 20 syringes for the cycle. Draw 1ml into the syringe, then open another syringe and switch the needles. It's easier if you just draw 1ml from the vial and then inject it, rather than storing it in the syringe. Make sure you have a good PCT. That means Post Cycle Therapy with clomid, and/or aromasin, Letrozole, Arimidex, or Nolvadex.
    D.K.
    D.K.

Post by D.K. Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:09 am

hey bro
    if you are doing a test only cycle I would at least up it t0 400 or 500 mg a week, with 250mg a week and no other compounds in the cycle you are just replacing your bodys natural test and thats about it. Not worth the agrivation of pct in my book.

later
    jason j
    jason j

Post by jason j Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:07 am

So keep the container in gym bag and that will be ok for ten weeks??? use an alcohol wipe for the top before esch use??.

so do you guys recon hold fire on the test and place an order for some deca also?.
    MdTNT
    MdTNT

Post by MdTNT Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:56 am

ok bro'...based on how well you have planned out your questions (being cynical here) i would strongly recomend that you put the vial of test e away fro a year or two and stgart doing soem mroe research.....if you have planned out your diet and training schedule as well as your cycle then you are by no means any whwere near ready to start running a cycle....jsut my opinion bro but i feel like your lack of planning and knowledge emphasises my point all to exactly....Md-
    69ECLIPSE
    69ECLIPSE

Post by 69ECLIPSE Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:50 am

MdTNT wrote:ok bro'...based on how well you have planned out your questions (being cynical here) i would strongly recomend that you put the vial of test e away fro a year or two and stgart doing soem mroe research.....if you have planned out your diet and training schedule as well as your cycle then you are by no means any whwere near ready to start running a cycle....jsut my opinion bro but i feel like your lack of planning and knowledge emphasises my point all to exactly....Md-

ditto!!!!!!!!!!
    Visions
    Visions
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Visions Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:22 am

MdTNT wrote:ok bro'...based on how well you have planned out your questions (being cynical here) i would strongly recomend that you put the vial of test e away fro a year or two and stgart doing soem mroe research.....if you have planned out your diet and training schedule as well as your cycle then you are by no means any whwere near ready to start running a cycle....jsut my opinion bro but i feel like your lack of planning and knowledge emphasises my point all to exactly....Md-

I must agree... If you are going to do this then learn to do it correctly before you begin
    jason j
    jason j

Post by jason j Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:59 am

Well I did ask all the questions once on here before but the thread was lost on the forum (not deleted checked with the admin guys) had pretty much from the advise figured out my cycle/dosages etc, had a lot of useful info from a few of you guys.

Did not want to ask again as remember the basics (test/deca and nolvadex).

I couild spend another few days going through the info on here again but as I was told by you guys in the original thread there is nothing like tailored advise based on my requirments, it's just a shame the thread dissappeared.

Would rather ask than be unsure and balls up risking my health by doing things wrong.

All the info on the site is great and my diet/training is great but after 12 years of training \ I have never been able to break the 200lb barrier for more than a few weeks before dropping again to 190lb.
    tattooi2k
    tattooi2k

Post by tattooi2k Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:35 am

bump that shit
    MdTNT
    MdTNT

Post by MdTNT Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:08 am

bro'...dont get me wrong here i assume nothing ever, but...your questions are not at al well thought out.....you asked about refrigerating test e, that in itself tells me that you have nto done nearly the amount of research you say you hae done....as for not wanting to ask any stupid questions, start a new thread, lsit your age, weigth, diet, training etc......tell us soem basics and then reconsider your l;ast question......it is a start....Md-

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:58 am