Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

3 posters

Parabolan Question

nwaflyer

question - Parabolan Question Empty Parabolan Question

Post by nwaflyer Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:31 pm

The following is a quote I got off a website:
    "Probably the most effective Parabolan combination consists of 228 mg Parabolan/week, 200 mg winstrol depot/week, and 40-50 mg Oral-Turinabol/day and usually results in a drastic gain in high quality muscle mass together with a gigantic strength gain"
    My question is, How long can you use Parobolan or how long would the above be used for?
    nosnz28
    nosnz28

question - Parabolan Question Empty Re: Parabolan Question

Post by nosnz28 Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:55 am

if your thinking about running that as your first cycle i would keep reading. you'll find out more information then you would ever think of, do your research first and then ask some questions. you'll answer your own questions by reading
    rhiggs55153
    rhiggs55153

Post by rhiggs55153 Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:48 am

nwaflyer wrote:The following is a quote I got off a website:
    "Probably the most effective Parabolan combination consists of 228 mg Parabolan/week, 200 mg winstrol Depot/week, and 40-50 mg Oral-Turinabol/day and usually results in a drastic gain in high quality muscle mass together with a gigantic strength gain"
    My question is, How long can you use Parobolan or how long would the above be used for?

nos is right, if you're asking this type of question then you probably don't have any idea, and need to do alot more research. I've read this article you're talking about, I'm sure most of us on here have as its in plain sight on the Tren Depot description in GXGR. If I'm not mistaken it also states in that article that that stack is for experianced builders and not for the novice user. You gotta research your stuff dude. Read these posts and ask people questions.
    As far as real answers go, you'd run the para 10 - 12 weeks, but you'll need something to curb the prolactin buildup (cabasar). Also, you do realize that tren depot (parabolan) must be injected EOD to be effective. As far as injectable Win, I'm not the one to ask...never used it. The oral T though is the bomb, I love that stuff. As far as the description of a cycle that you read in the article, they didn't mention any ancilliaries or safety stuff. Just the base roids and "it'll give you massive, quality gains". If it sounds TOO good to be true then there's probably more to it. Body builders who juice still have to work very hard to get there gains. And they work even harder to keep them as theres the crash after the cycle when they're scrambling to get natural test going again. There is no magic pills dude, so do your homework and make sure AAS is where you need to be looking right now.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:51 am