Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

4 posters

Help

Jakob
    Jakob

Help Empty Help

Post by Jakob Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:06 pm

Hi guys. I am going to start my first cycle. Nandroxyl+test. Do you think this is a good place to start. Thanks
    witchdocta2001
    witchdocta2001

Help Empty Re: Help

Post by witchdocta2001 Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:44 pm

age stats etc etc?????
    Jakob
    Jakob

Post by Jakob Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:25 pm

25years old, 198lbs, low body fat, 17 inch arms, 6'0 tall
    gustavo77
    gustavo77
    VIP
    VIP

Post by gustavo77 Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:22 pm

Bumpin' Witchdocta, need more info bro. What is your age, stats, lifting experience, diet, prior cycles???
    witchdocta2001
    witchdocta2001

Post by witchdocta2001 Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:02 pm

what doses you thinking about? whats your planned PCT? Do you have any anit estrogens on hand?
    Jakob
    Jakob

Post by Jakob Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:06 am

Ive been lifting a good portion of my life. But seriously for the past two years solid. 5 days a week. Pretty clean high protein diet. Goals are to put on a solid 15-20 lbs lean muscle. No aas prior cycles. Thanks guys
    witchdocta2001
    witchdocta2001

Post by witchdocta2001 Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:07 am

8 to 10 lbs of meat is what you can expect from a 10-12 week cycle. But we need to know what you plan for dosages and if you have planned your PCT properly.

And as far as diet while im bulking I keep my carbs just as high as my protein, my diet is usually 40% protein, 40% carbs 20% fat while bulking. Your body needs glycogen from the breakdown of the carbs too.
    Jakob
    Jakob

Post by Jakob Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:55 am

Do you have suggestions for post cycle training? I am a newbie to aas. Im a doing extensive research before I start my cycle. I was planning on keeping it on the lower side of suggested dosages. I am open to your input however> Thanks
    bigguy
    bigguy

Post by bigguy Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:31 am

POST-CYCLE THERAPY:
    When you use any steroid, your HPTA will be suppressed. What this means is that your system is not producing and endogenous Testosterone which means you won’t have any hormone to help maintain your gains. What good is cycle if you can’t keep your gains? So the key to cycling is to get your endogenous test back on track ASAP.

One thing that will hinder HPTA activation is excess estrogen, whether it be from aromatizable steroids used in your cycle or whether it be endogenous estrogen. Using anti-estrogens like clomid and nolva will help prevent this negative feedback

When your body sends out LH (leutinizing hormone), it signals your testicles to begin producing test again. During your cycle, LH release will be suppressed and will remain suppressed for a few weeks after your cycle. HCG mimics LH and helps your testicles start producing testosterone. For our purposes we should view HCG as a “bridge” between your cycle and the time your LH returns to normal function. However, HCG when used to heavily or for too long will actually suppress natural test production so it can be counter productive.

Different cycles will suppress your HPTA to different degrees. Cycles including deca and Fina will be more suppressive than cycles including Var and Primo. I don’t have the energy to design a post cycle therapy for each cycle, so I will post here a post cycle therapy program that should help you recover from any sane and sensible cycle.

Before we outline the universal post-cycle therapy, we need to define when a cycle officially ends. If you are using long acting esters, your cycle ends 2-3 weeks after you take your last shot of the long ester (I wont explain why, just accept it ). If you are using ONLY short acting steroids OR your last shot of long acting steroids was over 3 ago, and the only thing you’ve been running since then is short acting steroids, then your cycle officially ends the last day of administration of your steroids.

So given that, here is the universal post-cycle recovery program:
    HCG
    2 Weeks Before End of Cycle: HCG @ 1500IUs 3 times a week
    1 Week Before End of Cycle: HCG @ 1500IUs 3 times a week
    First Week Post-Cycle: HCG @ 1500IUs 2 times a week

Clomid
    Day 1 Post Cycle: Clomid @ 300mg
    Days 2-14: Clomid @ 100mg ED
    Days 15-28: Clomid @ 50mg ED

Nolva
    Days 1-28: Nolva @ 20mg ED

More advanced users can also experiment with GH, Slin and DNP.
    witchdocta2001
    witchdocta2001

Post by witchdocta2001 Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:27 am

my suggestion, read through all the posts there are tons, theres even a think a newbie cycle sticky, theres also a PCT forum.

Honestly no offense but id read a little more first. I thought I had researched enough when I joined this site, but I didnt know shit. I didnt end up starting my cycle til a year later because I needed to learn more about what I was getting into before doing it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:09 pm