Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

5 posters

Abort my Cycle?Gyno?

brottha

Abort my Cycle?Gyno? Empty Abort my Cycle?Gyno?

Post by brottha Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:28 am

Need some help guys...

I'm looking to abort my cycle 6 weeks in. This is my third cycle in a year and a half. It was supposed to be a 12 week cycle of 250 ml of deca, and 350 ml of test twice a a week (total weekly dose: 500ml of deca and 700ml test).

Unfortunately, early gyno has hit me pretty hard even at 60mg of nolva daily and one 20mg aromasin tab for the last three days. I don't think I can complete the full three months. Not sure if it’s estrogen gyno or progesterone gyno. I guess gear just isn't for me.... SUCKS:-(

If it's progesterone gyno, I don't have anything to combat that (except some winny maybe??), and I don't want to wait two months for Alin Shop to deliver Bromo or something.

ANYWAY, What would be the best way to close out a 6 week cycle? Taper down or cold turkey? Or is there something I'm doing wrong?
    gustavo77
    gustavo77
    VIP
    VIP

Abort my Cycle?Gyno? Empty Re: Abort my Cycle?Gyno?

Post by gustavo77 Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:25 am

brottha wrote:Need some help guys...

I'm looking to abort my cycle 6 weeks in. This is my third cycle in a year and a half. It was supposed to be a 12 week cycle of 250 ml of deca, and 350 ml of test twice a a week (total weekly dose: 500ml of deca and 700ml test).

Unfortunately, early gyno has hit me pretty hard even at 60mg of nolva daily and one 20mg aromasin tab for the last three days. I don't think I can complete the full three months. Not sure if it’s estrogen gyno or progesterone gyno. I guess gear just isn't for me.... SUCKS:-(

If it's progesterone gyno, I don't have anything to combat that (except some winny maybe??), and I don't want to wait two months for Alin Shop to deliver Bromo or something.

ANYWAY, What would be the best way to close out a 6 week cycle? Taper down or cold turkey? Or is there something I'm doing wrong?

Well if nolva nad aromasin are not taking care of it, then it has to be prolactin or progesterone induced gyno. Question?? Why and the hell would have to wait two months for alin shop to deliver bromo?? This is roidsmall, roidsmall has Cabaser which is way better then bromo and it won't take two months to get it. Alin shop...what the f**k.
    brottha

Post by brottha Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:24 am

gustavo77 wrote:Well if nolva nad aromasin are not taking care of it, then it has to be prolactin or progesterone induced gyno. Question?? Why and the hell would have to wait two months for alin shop to deliver bromo?? This is roidsmall, roidsmall has cabaser which is way better then bromo and it won't take two months to get it. Alin shop...what the f**k.

I hear ya. I'll take a look at the roidsmall cabaser.

But for the meantime, do u think I should taper or cold turkey? Should I use some winny? I hear it has some ant-progest benefits.
    gustavo77
    gustavo77
    VIP
    VIP

Post by gustavo77 Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:16 pm

brottha wrote:I hear ya. I'll take a look at the roidsmall cabaser.

But for the meantime, do u think I should taper or cold turkey? Should I use some winny? I hear it has some ant-progest benefits.

If you have some winny, you could try that. I would stop the deca immendiately until you get the cabaser, keeop using the test and aromasin. You could also try high dose vit b-12, that may help a little.
    NTG
    NTG

Post by NTG Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:11 pm

gustavo77 wrote:If you have some winny, you could try that. I would stop the deca immendiately until you get the cabaser, keeop using the test and aromasin. You could also try high dose vit b-12, that may help a little.

B-6

NTG
    gustavo77
    gustavo77
    VIP
    VIP

Post by gustavo77 Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:58 pm

NTG wrote:B-6

NTG

Yes B-6, thanks NTG, i don't know where the f**k my mind is today...lol.
    Gbart

Post by Gbart Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:41 pm

yeah try some b-6 in the meantime and use the winny couldnt hurt anything i wouldnt think. Def go through roidsmall it damn sure wont take two months and great stuff too.
    Visions
    Visions
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Visions Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:13 pm

brottha wrote:Need some help guys...

#1) IMO I don't think Nolva should be used... only an AI like Aroma
    #2) You said 1 dose of Aroma in 3 days?... its that all you have?... take a dose every day
    #3) Winny isn't going to help
    #4) You should have posted your cycle here so we could have prevented this
    #5) B6 doesn't work... its way too mild... I know first hand... had to stop a Tren cycle because of prolactin and B6 wouldn't do jack
    #6) Are your nipples hard, all around the nipple too,,, do you feel a lump growing?... Lumps are estrogen,,,, very hard sensitive and painful nipples are usually prolactin
    brottha

Post by brottha Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:14 am

Thanks.

This pre-gyno condition has persisted for three days straight so far. Right now my nipples are puffy and oval shaped.

a friend posted my cycle on here a while ago and got good feedback. I must be one of those guys that's extremely sensitive to estrogen or progest (from the Deca?) which none of us could have foreseen.

I do have plenty of aromasin which I was hoping to save for PCT... which i guess is NOW. I have a bottle of liquid arimidex that i ordered domestically... still not sure what to think of that stuff. I'll ramp up aromasin to 20mg daily. Or 40mgs daily? Is that too much?

I thought winny blocks the progesterone receptors?
    gustavo77
    gustavo77
    VIP
    VIP

Post by gustavo77 Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:10 am

brottha wrote:Thanks.

This pre-gyno condition has persisted for three days straight so far. Right now my nipples are puffy and oval shaped.

a friend posted my cycle on here a while ago and got good feedback. I must be one of those guys that's extremely sensitive to estrogen or progest (from the Deca?) which none of us could have foreseen.

I do have plenty of aromasin which I was hoping to save for PCT... which i guess is NOW. I have a bottle of liquid arimidex that i ordered domestically... still not sure what to think of that stuff. I'll ramp up aromasin to 20mg daily. Or 40mgs daily? Is that too much?

I thought winny blocks the progesterone receptors?

Well this could have been forseen bro. Having every on hand before starting this cycle would have been the key. Always be prepared for any and all side effects that may occur. Now from what i have read nolva will not help progesterone/prolactin gyno and infact it may even aggravate the symtoms. Run the aromasin at 20-25mg per day max, stop the deca asap and get your self some cabaser immediately.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:18 pm