Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board


Cheque Drops

Share
avatar
utfootball4

Posts : 26
Karma : 42
Join date : 2016-03-15

Cheque Drops

Post by utfootball4 on Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:33 pm

anywhere, cant find them?
avatar
irishpride0769

Posts : 134
Karma : 160
Join date : 2016-01-14

Re: Cheque Drops

Post by irishpride0769 on Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:11 pm

they can be hard to come by, i love the stuff, try halos LOL


_________________
I REALLY WISH I WAS CANADIAN!!!

Here Gerbil..Gerbil..Gerbil! Come to daddy!

I use Maxoderm for all my farm yard fun!
avatar
utfootball4

Posts : 26
Karma : 42
Join date : 2016-03-15

Re: Cheque Drops

Post by utfootball4 on Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:45 pm

irishpride0769 wrote:they can be hard to come by, i love the stuff, try halos LOL
           
i already have halo.
avatar
Fitnessrx

Posts : 40
Karma : 44
Join date : 2016-02-10

Re: Cheque Drops

Post by Fitnessrx on Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:50 am

Hey Bro,
Forget it, they are a thing of the past. There might be a few third
world countries where they are used in veterinary medicine, but you won't
find them around the States anymore. Wow, you're showing your age,
cheque drops died with the dinosaurs.
avatar
DoubleWide
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 116
Karma : 138
Join date : 2016-02-19

Re: Cheque Drops

Post by DoubleWide on Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:32 am

ive read a bit about cheque drops years ago. nevr did much more research. what was the hype about them. more for power lifters werent they
avatar
NTG

Posts : 120
Karma : 122
Join date : 2016-02-01

Re: Cheque Drops

Post by NTG on Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:11 am

A few big UGL still carry them. I cant say im impressed. It gave me some explosiveness and more power in the end reps but it didnt make me crazy. I didnt run halos sid by side like some reccomend for crazy power and aggression though. I liked halo hardened me up good.

NTG
avatar
utfootball4

Posts : 26
Karma : 42
Join date : 2016-03-15

Re: Cheque Drops

Post by utfootball4 on Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:02 am

NTG wrote:A few big UGL still carry them. I cant say im impressed. It gave me some explosiveness and more power in the end reps but it didnt make me crazy. I didnt run halos sid by side like some reccomend for crazy power and aggression though. I liked halo hardened me up good.

NTG
           

what, u ran halo and what happen.
avatar
NTG

Posts : 120
Karma : 122
Join date : 2016-02-01

Re: Cheque Drops

Post by NTG on Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:54 am

utfootball4 wrote:what, u ran halo and what happen.
 
         
25mg/ed for 2 weeks. Hardened up and noticed some strength gaines on a calorie ristricted diet. I was having trouble keeping the lifts heavy I added that and the strength went up a bit. It was a big help at that point in the diet and cycle. Didnt notice any crazy sides.
NTG
avatar
Fitnessrx

Posts : 40
Karma : 44
Join date : 2016-02-10

Re: Cheque Drops

Post by Fitnessrx on Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:52 am

DoubleWide wrote:ive read a bit about cheque drops years ago. nevr did much more research. what was the  hype about them. more for power lifters werent they
             
The hype about cheque drops was started by the steroid Guru Dan Duchaine.
 It was the most THE most powerful steroid ever commerically marketed, but
 was only made in microgram amounts in liquid droppers to keep female dogs in
 heat under control.  They were rarely used by bodybuilders.  Powerlifters and
 boxers, football players, and martial artists who fought in full contact used
 them to enhance aggression.  Even if it had been manufactured in doses
 adequate for bodybuilders it would not have been useable, because 2-3 weeks
 at only 5mg daily would be enough to destroy the liver and kill you.  Dan
 promoted it as one of his great discoveries (like DNP) and was popular for a
 short time, but don't think you could find them now and even if you could
 who would want to use them, unless you wanted to completely fry your liver.
avatar
utfootball4

Posts : 26
Karma : 42
Join date : 2016-03-15

Re: Cheque Drops

Post by utfootball4 on Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:44 am

Fitnessrx wrote:The hype about cheque drops was started by the steroid Guru Dan Duchaine.
 It was the most THE most powerful steroid ever commerically marketed, but
 was only made in microgram amounts in liquid droppers to keep female dogs in
 heat under control.  They were rarely used by bodybuilders.  Powerlifters and
 boxers, football players, and martial artists who fought in full contact used
 them to enhance aggression.  Even if it had been manufactured in doses
 adequate for bodybuilders it would not have been useable, because 2-3 weeks
 at only 5mg daily would be enough to destroy the liver and kill you.  Dan
 promoted it as one of his great discoveries (like DNP) and was popular for a
 short time, but don't think you could find them now and even if you could
 who would want to use them, unless you wanted to completely fry your liver.
           

im only look to take 200mcg once a week.

Sponsored content

Re: Cheque Drops

Post by Sponsored content


    Current date/time is Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:18 pm