Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

adding shape

joshshea

adding shape

Post by joshshea on Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:49 am

Hey guys im really needing to add shape and thickness to my chest....im currently running a test e/Dbol/ending with winstrol cycle and really need help on adding shape and thickness to my chest so any tips on training like the best chest exercises and wat kinds of reps etc would be greatly appreciated
BoomShaker

Re: adding shape

Post by BoomShaker on Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:41 am

joshshea wrote:Hey guys im really needing to add shape and thickness to my chest....im currently running a test e/dbol/ending with winstrol cycle and really need help on adding shape and thickness to my chest so any tips on training like the best chest exercises and wat kinds of reps etc would be greatly appreciated            

Almost every chest exercise is gonna give you some benefits. The key to thickness is both food and strict form.  For me a slower pace with some good squeezing at the top of every chest movement really helps.  Also some flexing inbetween sets is a good move. Flexing (IMO) helps to form the shape of the muscle in the way you would like it to grow.  Flexing is not being vain, flexing is also in itself a form of shaping exercise.
DIESELGIRL

Post by DIESELGIRL on Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:41 pm

Two other things to try.
1.) EXTREME stretching...post training. use 2 relatively light dumbells and a flat bench and hold the dumbells at the bottom like you are getting ready to do a press. Hold that for as long as you can w/ your goal being 90 seconds.

2.) Deep tissue massage.

both of these things hurt like hell but you need to break down the facia to allow the muscles to protrude.

Admin

Post by Dr. Steroids on Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:39 pm

BUMP to DG on the weighted stretched, they work. Painful but they do wonders.

Also you want to add thickness on your chest, hit inclines like a madman and that will add alot to your chest.

If I want to add flavor to my cooking. . . . . . . I just burn it

There is NO such thing as over training just under EATING. ~ Trey Brewer
Kevcallyuk

Post by Kevcallyuk on Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:16 pm

Im havin the same prob on my current cycle my last one was my first so i think i was more keen i think diet has a hell of a lot to do with it my first i was using less juice but i was drinking three protien shakes and a high call one too and having creatine my chest grew loads this one i was trying without the shakes big mistake back on them today see what happens its wierd my arms have grown the most so far my chest hasnt maybe im not pushing myself enough.
w000dy
VIP
VIP

Post by w000dy on Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:06 pm

I like doing dumbell extensions. Those along with inclines are about all I do for my chest. Though I am not happy with my chest because I still have a very long road to go, I can tell a difference in my chest.

Because we do not know when we will die, we get to think of life as an inexhaustible well, and yet everything happens only a certain number of times ... How many more times will you remember a certain afternoon of your childhood ... that is so deeply a part of your being that you can't even conceive of your life without it? Perhaps 4 or 5 times more. Perhaps not even. How many more times will you watch the full moon rise? Perhaps 20. And yet it all seems limitless.
-Brandon Lee-
Beezie

Post by Beezie on Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:27 am

I have found that concentrating on incline d/b presses, bench and incline flys has helped me develop my chest, still not great but an improvement..
El Mucho

Post by El Mucho on Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:21 am

Do both high rep and low rep sets in your workouts, and do them at a slower pace so you can concentrate on correct form. Switching up the rep range and weight load will help you work more muscle fibers. Finishing your chest days with some classic push-ups can do wonders as well.
nosnz28

Post by nosnz28 on Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:16 am

i dont do any barbell chest sets, i think dumb bells make you concentrate more on the movement. plus you cant cheat that way. and its an easy way to tell what side of the upper body you are slacking in. my right side has always been stronger and i hated it so when i did chest i would grab a 100lb dumbbell in the right hand and a 115lb in the left, to try and correct myself
joshshea

Post by joshshea on Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:05 am

I really need to develop the bottom of my chest around the nipple area any advice for that.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:23 am