Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

3 posters

Anadroxyl at the end of a cycle instead of DBol

Kevcallyuk
    Kevcallyuk

Cycle - Anadroxyl at the end of a cycle instead of DBol Empty Anadroxyl at the end of a cycle instead of DBol

Post by Kevcallyuk Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:05 am

Anyone recon i could use Anadroxyl as a novice on my second cycle to finish it off for six weeks i am currently 165lbs 5'11 I train two days on and one day off What dose should i use?? i read a bit about this stuff on the gear site 30lbs of gains in six weeks sounds good to me thanks for any input
    w000dy
    w000dy
    VIP
    VIP

Cycle - Anadroxyl at the end of a cycle instead of DBol Empty Re: Anadroxyl at the end of a cycle instead of DBol

Post by w000dy Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:43 am

Originally Posted by Kevcallyuk Anyone recon i could use Anadroxyl as a novice on my second cycle to finish it off for six weeks i am currently 165lbs 5'11 I train two days on and one day off What dose should i use?? i read a bit about this stuff on the gear site 30lbs of gains in six weeks sounds good to me thanks for any input
    Never used it but here is what I can make of it. First off since this is supposed to be one of the strongest steroids available, running it for six weeks as an oral would seem like it would def kill your liver. that 20-30 lbs in that six weeks will be mostly water weight as it says in the desription of the AAS on the gear site therefore IMO I wouldn't want to run it at the end of the cycle. If one were going to run Anadroxyl to me it seems it would be better used as a kickstarter because of all the side effects that come along with it.
    Dr. Steroids
    Dr. Steroids
    Admin

Cycle - Anadroxyl at the end of a cycle instead of DBol Empty Re: Anadroxyl at the end of a cycle instead of DBol

Post by Dr. Steroids Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:37 am

From the stats you posted you dont need to be running any AAS you need to EAT, EAT, EAT, train, and rest. And you should def not be running any Anadrol.
    Kevcallyuk
    Kevcallyuk

Post by Kevcallyuk Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:23 am

Originally Posted by Dr. Steroids From the stats you posted you dont need to be running any AAS you need to EAT, EAT, EAT, train, and rest. And you should def not be running any anadrol.
    Yeah ive tryed that im a hard gainer but i did think that stuff looked more for the experianced guy rather than the novice thought it was best to check out what you guys thought before takin anything.
    Dr. Steroids
    Dr. Steroids
    Admin

Post by Dr. Steroids Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:56 am

At where you are right now, exp wise I would highly advise against anadrol
    Kevcallyuk
    Kevcallyuk

Post by Kevcallyuk Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:42 am

Dont worry i wont bro thats why i asked while it was just a thought.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:18 am