Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

5 posters

Whats everyone fav exersice?

Kevcallyuk
    Kevcallyuk

Whats everyone fav exersice? Empty Whats everyone fav exersice?

Post by Kevcallyuk Thu May 17, 2018 4:38 am

So what does everyone love to do the most? Mine is chin ups i could do them all day when i started training a year ago i managed three lol now i warm up with twenty then strap some weight on at the fourth set im up to 45kg and i can just about do 5 reps this exercise i belive has built up my shoulders bi's and back a hell off a lot. be interesting to know how you guys get on with yours.
    Dr. Steroids
    Dr. Steroids
    Admin

Whats everyone fav exersice? Empty Re: Whats everyone fav exersice?

Post by Dr. Steroids Thu May 17, 2018 5:10 am

My favorite exercise would be either; clean and press or traditional deadlifts. Both build brute strength and serious size.
    DIESELGIRL
    DIESELGIRL

Post by DIESELGIRL Thu May 17, 2018 6:06 am

Deadlifts...I'm back to training w/ 315lbs. I love to do these HEAVY. We do rack deads too..I believe they help us gain strength for when we do straight deads
    Kevcallyuk
    Kevcallyuk

Post by Kevcallyuk Thu May 17, 2018 6:52 am

Dr. Steroids wrote:My favorite exercise would be either; clean and press or traditional deadlifts.  Both build brute strength and serious size.

I know im gonna sound stupid but could you explain the correct way to perform the traditional and clean and press deadlifts.
    OldUncle

Post by OldUncle Mon May 21, 2018 12:34 am

Back Squat.

I hate them, therefore they are my favorite.
    Beezie
    Beezie

Post by Beezie Mon May 21, 2018 1:13 am

1.Deadlifts
    2. W/G Chins
    3. Shoulder Press
    Kevcallyuk
    Kevcallyuk

Post by Kevcallyuk Mon May 21, 2018 1:49 am

OldUncle wrote:          Back Squat.

I hate them, therefore they are my favorite.            

lol i hear you bro i need to stop doing the ones i love and start doing the ones i hate more often.
    Dr. Steroids
    Dr. Steroids
    Admin

Post by Dr. Steroids Mon May 21, 2018 2:40 am

Kevcallyuk wrote:I know im gonna sound stupid but could you explain the correct way to perform the traditional and clean and press deadlifts.            

Kevcallyuk there are NO stupid questions.  Here ya go bud.

Clean and presses: You start with the bar on the floor.  Both you hands are over and not interlocked like when you deadlift.  You drive the bar initally with you legs, keeping you back straight and at the same angle your shins are at. The beginning of the exercise looks the same as a Deadlift.  Once you have driven the bar up to your waist you continue to drive the weight up.  As you drive it up  falre your elbows out and snap your wrists under the bar.  As the weight is driving up your body needs to be dropping down like a front squat.  This is one fluid motion.  This is known as a clean.  Once you stand up with the weight after you've flared your shoulders and snapped your wrist under the bar, press the barr over head.  Then bring it back down and repeat.

The whole exercise is a combination of 4 exercises to help you get a visual; a dead, an upwright row, a front squat, and finally a military press.  

This exercise works every major muscle in the entire body and will build serious size and thickness and mass.

Last edited by Dr. Steroids on Mon May 21, 2018 4:48 am; edited 1 time in total
    Kevcallyuk
    Kevcallyuk

Post by Kevcallyuk Mon May 21, 2018 3:27 am

Dr. Steroids wrote:Kevcallyuk there are NO stupid questions.  Here ya go bud.

Clean and presses: You start with the bar on the floor.  Both you hands are over and not interlocked like when you deadlift.  You drive the bar initally with you legs, keeping you back straight and at the same angle your shins are at. The beginning of the exercise looks the same as a Deadlift.  Once you have driven the bar up to your waist you continue to drive the weight up.  As you drive it up  falre your elbows out and snap your wrists under the bar.  As the weight is driving up your body needs to be dropping down like a front squat.  This is one fluid motion.  This is known as a clean.  Once you stand up with the weight after you've flared your shoulders and snapped your wrist under the bar, press the barr over head.  Then bring it back down and repeat.

The whole exercise is a combination of 4 exercises to help you get a visual; a dead, an upwright row, a front squat, and finally a military press.  

This exercise works every major muscle in the entire body and will build serious size and thickness and mass.            

Thanks Dr. Steroids so if i was to include this in my training when should i do it?  Monday i do Chest and biceps Tuesday Back and triceps Wednesday Abbs calfs and traps Thursday off Friday Glutes and quads sat cardio sun off.
    OldUncle

Post by OldUncle Mon May 21, 2018 4:09 am

Kevcallyuk wrote:lol i hear you bro i need to stop doing the ones i love and start doing the ones i hate more often.            
    I saw a real monster at the local gym the other week doing incline bench presses with 495 pounds and was real impressed.  But when he took off his track pants a few days later to wok on leg extensions, his arms were twice as big around as his legs (no exaggeration).  I can't be that guy!  I must squat...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:35 pm