Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

5 posters

Tren E Sides.....this Is New

England
    England

Tren -  Tren E Sides.....this Is New Empty Tren E Sides.....this Is New

Post by England Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:24 pm

bros - I have been asked about tren E sides and I wasnt having any until yesterday and today, which are insane back pumps.....has to be the tren e cuz the winstrol and test never did this to me before..

just wanted to post this as I got some PM's asking bout tren e's sides....

this is week 4 for me and these pumps hurt, I am sitting at my desk, not even standing or walking, and i am hurting bad......shit is so strong!
    beezil
    beezil

Tren -  Tren E Sides.....this Is New Empty Re: Tren E Sides.....this Is New

Post by beezil Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:05 pm

It's just starting brother. They start moving to the traps and neck.

After week 6; I could barely get past 2 sets in a 5x5 propram... my traps and forearms were exploding.

I frikkin love the stuff!!

I am 3 weeks into my PCT and missing the strength and pumps; although I am just now being able to do more than 15 min. worth of cardio straight thru. Tren wreaks havoc on the Heart rate and blood pressure.

I am already planning the next cycle... Andropen, Tren E, and Masteron??
    England
    England

Post by England Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:36 pm

run andropen, tren e, and equipoise......talk about vascular, just be careful from the eq increasing RBC and tren increasing your BP.

ifyou run 10 weeks, run masteron weeks 9-12 so you still hardening while long esters are clearing your system for PCT.
    England
    England

Post by England Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:19 pm

beezil wrote:It's just starting brother. They start moving to the traps and neck.

After week 6; I could barely get past 2 sets in a 5x5 propram... my traps and forearms were exploding.

I frikkin love the stuff!!

I am 3 weeks into my PCT and missing the strength and pumps; although I am just now being able to do more than 15 min. worth of cardio straight thru. Tren wreaks havoc on the Heart rate and blood pressure.

I am already planning the next cycle... Andropen, Tren E, and Masteron??

well the dammit......i was wondering why my posterior delts, lats, and upper back were so pumped and tight. It hurts a bit, like i just did a set of db presses and lat pulldowns.....i hope they dont cripple my workouts man. son of a #%^%$#

and, I cant even have sex right now, I need cabaser first off, second, i get so out of breath and triceps get so pumped, i cant even finish...not good for the wife, disappointing her is not something i like doing...
    NTG
    NTG

Post by NTG Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:04 pm

lifthard2005 wrote:well the dammit......i was wondering why my posterior delts, lats, and upper back were so pumped and tight. It hurts a bit, like i just did a set of db presses and lat pulldowns.....i hope they dont cripple my workouts man. son of a #%^%$#

and, I cant even have sex right now, I need cabaser first off, second, i get so out of breath and triceps get so pumped, i cant even finish...not good for the wife, disappointing her is not something i like doing...

Whats youre tren e dose? drol did it to me bad. I couldnt even get through some of my workouts.
    NTG
    England
    England

Post by England Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:56 pm

600mg/wk.......i shoot 1cc andropen/1cc tren e on mon,wed, fri
    NTG
    NTG

Post by NTG Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:44 pm

lifthard2005 wrote:600mg/wk.......i shoot 1cc andropen/1cc tren e on mon,wed, fri

OMFG!! 600 a week of tren E?!? yeah thats why youre having back pumps. 400 is high for most bro. Its not like ace it builds like any long ester does. you may want to drop that a bit.
    NTG
    Rulez
    Rulez
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Rulez Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:37 pm

NTG wrote:OMFG!! 600 a week of tren E?!? yeah thats why youre having back pumps. 400 is high for most bro. Its not like ace it builds like any long ester does. you may want to drop that a bit.
    NTG

Bump to that...600mg is a crazy amount.
    beezil
    beezil

Post by beezil Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:16 pm

I was running andropen at 550mg and tren e at 200 per week... mon and thur injects.

This was my 2nd cycle. I did sustanon at 500mg per week the first cycle.

I don't know about you guys... but, this last cycle was sick. I attribute it to the Tren... My sex drive was thru the roof. I thought my wife was going to move into another room because I needed it all the time. My weight went up 16lbs in 10weeks and my bf went from 10 to 8%. Using the 5x5 lifting program for mass.

The down sides were definately the short fuse, crazy pumps, and BP/high heart rate. I also experienced severe chin splints... due to the pumps in my chins. The heart rate issues caused a lot of trouble for me; as I am a MMA participant. Kinda hard to fight when you can't breathe.
    69ECLIPSE
    69ECLIPSE

Post by 69ECLIPSE Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:07 pm

hey bro thats a lot of tren to be taking.you can get away with 150-250 mgs a week and see excellent results,those higher doses are not neccessary!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:50 am