Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

3 posters

Clen-blood pressure

JDawg
    JDawg

clen - Clen-blood pressure Empty Clen-blood pressure

Post by JDawg Fri May 11, 2018 3:13 am

Hi bro's--I have a female friend that has a question, maybe you guys can help. She is interested in taking Clen, however she has had some issues with low blood pressure in the past. Any thoughts or issues she should be concered with before taking? She is not on any meds for this. Would it be okay for her to do a cycle of Clen?
    DIESELGIRL
    DIESELGIRL

clen - Clen-blood pressure Empty Re: Clen-blood pressure

Post by DIESELGIRL Fri May 11, 2018 3:56 am

I"m not a doctor but I would think it would not have a bad effect. May raise it a bit for a little while.

You know i don't promote somebody else getting info for a woman (or anyone) but the person herself....
    captain morgan
    captain morgan

Post by captain morgan Fri May 11, 2018 4:39 am

jeremydawg wrote:Hi bro's--I have a female friend that has a question, maybe you guys can help.  She is interested in taking Clen, however she has had some issues with low blood pressure in the past.  Any thoughts or issues she should be concered with before taking?  She is not on any meds for this.  Would it be okay for her to do a cycle of Clen?            

clen is known in some cases to cause heart issues like enlargement of the ventricles, but I believe it was mostly found to occur in animals..And they have found cardiac hypertrophy in some cases.

And the most common cases results in increased blood pressure in the lungs or heart, so i agree with dieselgirl

And if she chooses to take clen, I would recommend using benadryl for receptor downgrade.
    DIESELGIRL
    DIESELGIRL

Post by DIESELGIRL Fri May 11, 2018 5:33 am

captain morgan wrote:Clen is known in some cases to cause heart issues like enlargement of the ventricles, but I believe it was mostly found to occur in animals..And they have found cardiac hypertrophy in some cases.

And the most common cases results in increased blood pressure in the lungs or heart, so i agree with dieselgirl

And if she chooses to take clen, I would recommend using benadryl for receptor downgrade.            

Never heard of benedryl being used to help this..interesting!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:41 pm