Steroids Forum

Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

Arm Bands

Hellbound

Arm Bands

Post by Hellbound on Fri May 11, 2018 1:21 am

Could somebody please recommend me a website where I can order some of those arm bands that you see powerlifters wearing when benching? The reason I'm asking is because I'm suffering from a little tendonitis in my bicep and it held me back from having a good chest workout today. I went to one of those sports shops but the ones there barely fit around my forearm. Not that my arms are huge maybe 17 and a half inches but man I could really use a nice pair. Thanks in advance.

Hellbound

Re: Arm Bands

Post by Hellbound on Fri May 11, 2018 1:56 am

BTW the reason my bicep is killing me is from throwing a damn football all weekend long. NOt used to doing that. I would like to have a nice pair of those arm sleeves anyway especially since I'm stepping it up on the weight.
captain morgan

Post by captain morgan on Fri May 11, 2018 2:36 am

Hellbound wrote:Could somebody please recommend me a website where I can order some of those arm bands that you see powerlifters wearing when benching? The reason I'm asking is because I'm suffering from a little tendonitis in my bicep and it held me back from having a good chest workout today. I went to one of those sports shops but the ones there barely fit around my forearm. Not that my arms are huge maybe 17 and a half inches but man I could really use a nice pair. Thanks in advance.            

Hope this helps =)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 27, 2018 10:58 am