Steroids Forum

Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board


The Perfect Beginner Cycle

Share

shortyepic

Posts : 5
Karma : 9
Join date : 2018-05-02

The Perfect Beginner Cycle

Post by shortyepic on Wed May 02, 2018 2:18 am

I left the Dbol kickstart out because its mostly water weight...

Testosterone Cypionate (Testoxyl Enanthate 250) 250mg twice a week for 12 weeks.

Deca-Durabolin (Nandroxyl 250) 300mg once a week for 10 weeks.

HCG 500IU's every 3 days, start 3 days before last test shot, inject in love handles using insulin needle for 20 days

PCT (start after HCG)
Day 1: clomid 300mg,nolva 40mg
Week 1: Clomid 100mg, Nolva 40mg
Week 2: Clomid 50mg, Nolva 40mg
Week 3: Nolva 20mg
Week 4: Nolva 20mg

STATS 5'7 155lbs 15% bf with diet in check
avatar
Jakob

Posts : 15
Karma : 15
Join date : 2016-05-26

Re: The Perfect Beginner Cycle

Post by Jakob on Wed May 02, 2018 3:11 am

Your going to want to start your HCG around week three bro.
avatar
gustavo77
VIP
VIP

Posts : 225
Karma : 231
Join date : 2016-01-22

Re: The Perfect Beginner Cycle

Post by gustavo77 on Wed May 02, 2018 3:53 am

How old are you bro??


_________________
EVERYTHING GUS SAYS IS FOR ROLE PLAYING PURPOSES ONLY.

shortyepic

Posts : 5
Karma : 9
Join date : 2018-05-02

Re: The Perfect Beginner Cycle

Post by shortyepic on Wed May 02, 2018 4:27 am

gustavo77 wrote:How old are you bro??            

23 but i want to enjoy being big while im young.
avatar
gustavo77
VIP
VIP

Posts : 225
Karma : 231
Join date : 2016-01-22

Re: The Perfect Beginner Cycle

Post by gustavo77 on Wed May 02, 2018 5:22 am

What does your diet look like??


_________________
EVERYTHING GUS SAYS IS FOR ROLE PLAYING PURPOSES ONLY.

shortyepic

Posts : 5
Karma : 9
Join date : 2018-05-02

Re: The Perfect Beginner Cycle

Post by shortyepic on Wed May 02, 2018 6:12 am

gustavo77 wrote:What does your diet look like??            

diet is in check! right now im cutting some bf so the only carbs i eat is a little brown rice pre-workout and sometimes pwo (all i eat is egg whites, tuna, chix, lean steak, veggies, salad)

when i start my cycle i will eat everything i see...mostly quality complex carbs and tons of protein and veggies.  I will eat oatmeal, brown rice, baked potatoes, steak, chicken, tuna, eggs, etc.
avatar
gustavo77
VIP
VIP

Posts : 225
Karma : 231
Join date : 2016-01-22

Re: The Perfect Beginner Cycle

Post by gustavo77 on Wed May 02, 2018 6:53 am

shortyepic wrote:diet is in check! right now im cutting some bf so the only carbs i eat is a little brown rice pre-workout and sometimes pwo (all i eat is egg whites, tuna, chix, lean steak, veggies, salad)

when i start my cycle i will eat everything i see...mostly quality complex carbs and tons of protein and veggies.  I will eat oatmeal, brown rice, baked potatoes, steak, chicken, tuna, eggs, etc.            

Nice.  How long have you been training??  Have you done any AAS before??


_________________
EVERYTHING GUS SAYS IS FOR ROLE PLAYING PURPOSES ONLY.

shortyepic

Posts : 5
Karma : 9
Join date : 2018-05-02

Re: The Perfect Beginner Cycle

Post by shortyepic on Wed May 02, 2018 7:26 am

gustavo77 wrote:Nice.  How long have you been training??  Have you done any AAS before??            

been training a year and this is a first cycle. im too impatient and made up my mind
avatar
gustavo77
VIP
VIP

Posts : 225
Karma : 231
Join date : 2016-01-22

Re: The Perfect Beginner Cycle

Post by gustavo77 on Wed May 02, 2018 8:24 am

shortyepic wrote:been training a year and this is a first cycle. im too impatient and made up my mind            

Well bro at age 23, 155lbs and only been training for a year, I do not believe that you have even come close to reaching your genetic potential naturally.  I know it is not what you probably want to hear but I would spend at least 2 more years training very hard, eating well (250-300grams of protein per day) and learning your body before using gear.  With a great diet, training regimine and the right supplements (creatine, glutamine, fish oils and BCAA;s), i believe that in two years you could put on at least 20-30lbs of mass, without gear.  Keep in mind that your natural test levels and growth hormone levels are still very high at the age of 23 and using gear too soon could diminish your natural ability to grow.  Just some things to think about bro before you decide take this very big step.


_________________
EVERYTHING GUS SAYS IS FOR ROLE PLAYING PURPOSES ONLY.
avatar
Predator

Posts : 14
Karma : 20
Join date : 2016-01-13

Re: The Perfect Beginner Cycle

Post by Predator on Wed May 02, 2018 8:55 am

gustavo77 wrote:Well bro at age 23, 155lbs and only been training for a year, I do not believe that you have even come close to reaching your genetic potential naturally.  I know it is not what you probably want to hear but I would spend at least 2 more years training very hard, eating well (250-300grams of protein per day) and learning your body before using gear.  With a great diet, training regimine and the right supplements (creatine, glutamine, fish oils and BCAA;s), i believe that in two years you could put on at least 20-30lbs of mass, without gear.  Keep in mind that your natural test levels and growth hormone levels are still very high at the age of 23 and using gear too soon could diminish your natural ability to grow.  Just some things to think about bro before you decide take this very big step.            

that is right..at 155 lbs i don't think you have a solid enough frame to start aas..if you eat good and train hard you can still put great gains on,without aas..
not to mention you bodyfat level...

Sponsored content

Re: The Perfect Beginner Cycle

Post by Sponsored content


    Current date/time is Sun May 27, 2018 10:36 am