Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

3 posters

Odd weight and bodyfat shifts while on cycle?

SwordOfGlory

Cycle - Odd weight and bodyfat shifts while on cycle? Empty Odd weight and bodyfat shifts while on cycle?

Post by SwordOfGlory Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:56 am

After 6 weeks of using just Prop I was up about 15lbs which put me at 223. Then, out of nowhere I dropped about 8lbs in three days (even though I was eating more than ever). I started Tbol right after that. I've been on the tbol w/ prop for three weeks now and I'm up to 222lbs but I'm a LOT leaner looking than I've ever been. I don't know exactly how this happened but it looks like I'm at least 3% leaner than when I started the cycle (despite being up by 14lbs).
    All the weights stated above are averages and I've accounted for normal fluxuations.
    Any idea what's going on or what I should expect when I start PCT in a week. I can't imagine I'm carrying much, if any, extra water weight so maybe I'll be able to keep most of my gains? If I can hold onto 220lbs I will have achieved my ultimate goal in this cycle.
    69ECLIPSE
    69ECLIPSE

Cycle - Odd weight and bodyfat shifts while on cycle? Empty Re: Odd weight and bodyfat shifts while on cycle?

Post by 69ECLIPSE Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:51 am

thats what t-bol does for ya i love it.i wouldn't worry so much about the wieght if you do the proper pct you'll lose a little but not much
    Chuck
    Chuck

Cycle - Odd weight and bodyfat shifts while on cycle? Empty Re: Odd weight and bodyfat shifts while on cycle?

Post by Chuck Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:36 am

Are you weighing yourself at the same time of day each time? I will gain 3-5lbs throughout the day.
    SwordOfGlory

Post by SwordOfGlory Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:30 am

ChuckaZulu wrote:Are you weighing yourself at the same time of day each time? I will gain 3-5lbs throughout the day.            

Yea, I've accounted for all that.  In fact, my weight usually goes up 7lbs between 9am and 9pm but I'm not talking about that sort of thing.  I have a medical scale at home and dozens of them at work (hospital) so I'm able to keep very close tabs on my weight and its fluxuations throughout the day.  
    I was noticing today that my belly fat is probably only 1/4" thick when I pinch it whereas it is usually over half an inch.  On top of it all, I've been eating fairly dirty just to try and pack on weight.  Must be the Tbol, like Eclipse said.
    I'm going to bust out the calipers tomorrow.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:18 am