Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

3 posters

Injection Question....

scooterboy
    scooterboy

injection - Injection Question.... Empty Injection Question....

Post by scooterboy Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:57 am

When doing injection there is always some left in the syringe. Is it OK to draw alittle steril oil first, than gear and inject? Is it worth it or not? What do you think?
    JDawg
    JDawg

injection - Injection Question.... Empty Re: Injection Question....

Post by JDawg Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:57 am

i use monoject (vet) theres never anyleft in the spike...
    scooterboy
    scooterboy

Post by scooterboy Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:47 am

JDawg wrote:i use monoject (vet) theres never anyleft in the spike...            
    Sorry Bro. New to the game. I dont understand. What is Monoject? Thank you for your reply.

Last edited by scooterboy on Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:02 am; edited 1 time in total
    w000dy
    w000dy
    VIP
    VIP

Post by w000dy Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:33 am

Yes there will be a little left over at the very bottom of the syringe. It's ok it's really not that much to worry about. As for drawing up the sterile oil first it really wouldn't matter because it mixes with the AAS while in the syringe. I do draw my sterile oil up first though so none of my gear gets into the sterile oil that is still in the vial.
    JDawg
    JDawg

Post by JDawg Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:17 am

monoject is a brand name bro,,, there made by kendall... they have a luer tip,, hold 3.5ccs non-toxic, non pyrogenic, autoclavable....we use them to inject our horses/cattle so the needles are very strong,, they come from tyco healthcare in mass, usa there packaged in hard plastic case with break away top...www.tycohealthcare.com i use 22x1.5 but will order 25x1.5 for this next cycle...hope this helps...
    scooterboy
    scooterboy

Post by scooterboy Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:18 am

JDawg wrote:monoject is a brand name bro,,, there made by kendall... they have a luer tip,, hold 3.5ccs non-toxic, non pyrogenic, autoclavable....we use them to inject our horses/cattle so the needles are very strong,, they come from tyco healthcare in mass, usa there packaged in hard plastic case with break away top...   i use 22x1.5 but will order 25x1.5 for this next cycle...hope this helps...            
    Thanx wOOdy and JDawg for the help. I will be ordering monoject next time. I hate seeing that little bit of gear going in the trash each time. Doesnt look like much till you take a good look. It all adds up. Thats alright you can call me tight ass if you like. LOL. Well anyway, thanx agian guys. Talk at ya later.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:43 am