Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

4 posters

1 week into cycle, now blood pressure is high

ezstreet
    ezstreet

cycle - 1 week into cycle, now blood pressure is high Empty 1 week into cycle, now blood pressure is high

Post by ezstreet Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:32 am

I started my 1st cycle last thursday

1cc Sustaxyl
    50mg T bol everyday.

Thursday I started the T bol, Started the Sustaxyl 1cc sat. By sat night I could feel my blood pressure pounding in my neck. I am on BP meds from my doc. and usually it stays at about 120/80. Wife checked and It was up to 135/90. It pounds really hard when lifting also. Almost passing out. Yes my cardio is good. by wednesday it was a little better so I did another 1cc of Sustaxyl. A few hours later it was pounding again. Just checked and it is right now 135/95. I am so pissed off right now over this. I feel like I am choking when I talk or bend over. I want to do my shot today but I really feel fuzzy and the pounding in my neck is still there. Will my body get used to the test, or could it be the Tbol? I want to continue, My muscles are popping out after only 1 week. Unbelievable pump and veins. Cant take the pressure in my neck and chest. Maybe gear just isnt for me. I hope I can continue. Anyone ever have this?
    scooterboy
    scooterboy

cycle - 1 week into cycle, now blood pressure is high Empty Re: 1 week into cycle, now blood pressure is high

Post by scooterboy Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:09 pm

ezstreet wrote:I started my 1st cycle last thursday  

1cc Sustaxyl  
    50mg T bol everyday.

Thursday I started the T bol, Started the Sustaxyl 1cc sat. By sat night I could feel my blood pressure pounding in my neck. I am on BP meds from my doc. and usually it stays at about 120/80. Wife checked and It was up to 135/90. It pounds really hard when lifting also. Almost passing out. Yes my cardio is good.  by wednesday it was a little better so I did another 1cc of Sustaxyl. A few hours later it was pounding again. Just checked and it is right now 135/95. I am so pissed off right now over this. I feel like I am choking when I talk or bend over. I want to do my shot today but I really feel fuzzy and the pounding in my neck is still there. Will my body get used to the test, or could it be the Tbol? I want to continue, My muscles are popping out after only 1 week. Unbelievable pump and veins. Cant take the pressure in my neck and chest. Maybe gear just isnt for me. I hope I can continue. Anyone ever have this?            

This is my same First cycle. I just wanted to do something small to see how my body reacted. The problem I had was that I started to get tired in the middle of the week. I split it up to 1/2 cc 2x wk and felt better. Gained about 7lbs so far but more than anything it is really changing my body. I feel better now. This is a good combo if you ask me. I hope it works out for you.
    Visions
    Visions
    VIP
    VIP

cycle - 1 week into cycle, now blood pressure is high Empty Re: 1 week into cycle, now blood pressure is high

Post by Visions Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:52 pm

The Prop in the Sustaxyl is spiking your test level too fast and high... 1/ml shot of Sustaxyl would do the same to me... I had to reread your post several time to make sure I understand what you are doing.... You are actually taking 2 shots a week and not 1... Test does this to me and thats one of the reasons why I do low dose Test cycles... You should split the shots more... evenly split into eod shots and see how that helps... I would also consider taking more BP meds while on cycle... I usually double my BP meds...

Your health is more important then anything,,, if the above doesn't help then lower your dose to 1ml a week but still split up the shot and do a low dose Test cycle with the Tbol.... Sustaxyl is overdosed too to about 300mg/ml so 1ml a week is still a good dose
    irishpride0769
    irishpride0769

Post by irishpride0769 Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:47 pm

what are your stats?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:35 am