Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

5 posters

Eq cycle

thespeedy1

Eq cycle Empty Eq cycle

Post by thespeedy1 Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:16 am

hey guys.

Im gonna be starting my 1st cycle pretty soon of test e,eq,t-bol+ oxydrol(the orals split up), but iv just been reading the post on EQ and saw it takes a long time to kick in,is that really true? with my cycle as above will it kick in any faster? and how long do you think i should be running this cycle for?
    69ECLIPSE
    69ECLIPSE

Eq cycle Empty Re: Eq cycle

Post by 69ECLIPSE Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:08 am

thespeedy1 wrote:hey guys.

Im gonna be starting my 1st cycle pretty soon of test e,eq,t-bol+ oxydrol(the orals split up), but iv just been reading the post on eq and saw it takes a long time to kick in,is that really true? with my cycle as above will it kick in any faster? and how long do you think i should be running this cycle for?            

BRO IF THIS IS YOUR FIRST CYCLE YOU SHOULDN'T BE USING ORALS,ESPECIALLY OXYDROL!! eq will kick in between 5-6 weeks depending on the individual and to get the full effects should be run 12-14 weeks.if your dead set on using orals then at least drop the oxydrol its not a begginner aas.why don't you lay out your cycle plan,lifting experience and stats.this will help us give you a better cycle layout.
    Dr. Steroids
    Dr. Steroids
    Admin

Post by Dr. Steroids Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:07 am

Are you KIDDIN ME? Drol and your a newb. YOU HAVE NO Buiness running drol for a first cycle and sure dont need to be mixing orals.

You also need to post stats so we can help you. A simple Test enth only cycle is a great cycle for starters. DROP the orals.
    thespeedy1

Post by thespeedy1 Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:56 am

yeh i kno,im using oxydrol because of the increase in red blood cell production, as im a power and speed athlete. Pinz has already said to me to split the orals up so they aren't run 2gether and arent as toxic, im happy with that. And lots of people have said use t-bol with eq and test e for good solid mass gains that will be kept, this based on the fact that I want an increase in lean muscle mass for power and speed.
    D.K.
    D.K.

Post by D.K. Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:44 am

the problem is that eq also has a huge increase in rbc this with the drol is going to spell trouble bro, As it is eq will increse your bp into dangerous levels if too much is used. Be smart and safe and test the waters instead of jumping in hear 1st.

weeks 1-13 600mg eq a week(this is more then enough)
    weeks 1-6 40mg t-bol per day
    weeks 1-13 50mg proviron e/d

pct starts 3 weeks after the eq is done.
    Dr. Steroids
    Dr. Steroids
    Admin

Post by Dr. Steroids Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:40 am

HUGE BUMP to DK, the mixture of EQ and Drol could lead to a heart attack from the increase in BP which can get out of hand.

The cycle laid out for you by DK is more than enough for you to get good results. Remember DIET is the key to results.
    69ECLIPSE
    69ECLIPSE

Post by 69ECLIPSE Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:32 am

thespeedy1 wrote:yeh i kno,im using oxydrol because of the increase in red blood cell production, as im a power and speed athlete. Pinz has already said to me to split the orals up so they aren't run 2gether and arent as toxic, im happy with that. And lots of people have said use t-bol with eq and test e for good solid mass gains that will be kept, this based on the fact that I want an increase in lean muscle mass for power and speed.            
    if you know bro then you shouldn't even contemplate this cycle!!!if your thinking oxydrol is a lean mass drug then your mistaken.its not something i would use for speed or a lean muscle mass its more of a mass drug.i know your probably exited but safety should always be a primary concern when doing things of this nature!!
    thespeedy1

Post by thespeedy1 Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:27 am

so basically you think i should drop the oxydrol for this cycle? will the eq do the same sort of job with rbc production as drol? btw you've not said anything about using test e, just using this to replace the natural test that will be lost once i start.
    D.K.
    D.K.

Post by D.K. Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:26 am

you can use the test as well bro, if your looking to stay lean then a replacement dose is fine 400mf a week will be more then enough, I would recomend using cyp, I tend to get leaner gains off of cyp then e.
    irishpride0769
    irishpride0769

Post by irishpride0769 Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:00 am

Dr. Steroids wrote:          HUGE BUMP to DK, the mixture of EQ and Drol could lead to a heart attack from the increase in BP which can get out of hand.  

The cycle laid out for you by DK is more than enough for you to get good results.  Remember DIET is the key to results.            
    or stroke...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:52 am