Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

Great Protien!!

w000dy
VIP
VIP

Great Protien!!

Post by w000dy on Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:53 am

I just got some 100% ON Whey Protien. I got the Rocky Road flavor. This stuff is awesome tasting!!! I have used Vanilla Creme, but Rocky Road beats it anyday!! This is the shiznit!! haha I had to mix one up as soon as I opened the package up. It's just great you guys should try it if you haven't already!

Because we do not know when we will die, we get to think of life as an inexhaustible well, and yet everything happens only a certain number of times ... How many more times will you remember a certain afternoon of your childhood ... that is so deeply a part of your being that you can't even conceive of your life without it? Perhaps 4 or 5 times more. Perhaps not even. How many more times will you watch the full moon rise? Perhaps 20. And yet it all seems limitless.
-Brandon Lee-
HowzeR

Re: Great Protien!!

Post by HowzeR on Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:35 am

Rocky Road is excellent! I agree! the tropical punch from ON is ehh..not so hot, but drinkable.
Dr. Steroids
Admin

Post by Dr. Steroids on Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:07 pm

They have so many different flavors its amazing and I dont think they have one bad flavor.

If I want to add flavor to my cooking. . . . . . . I just burn it

There is NO such thing as over training just under EATING. ~ Trey Brewer
hatfield

Post by hatfield on Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:57 pm

where do you get it?

Post by witchdocta2001 on Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:44 pm

I like the mint chocolate chip, its really good with peanut butter for a before bed shake
HowzeR

Post by HowzeR on Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:56 am

Mint Chocolate Chip is delicious, only second to Rocky Road, which is more sweet I think!
juicemasterflex

Post by juicemasterflex on Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:31 am

I like every protein flavor by ON but its like anything else it gets gross after a while.I buy 20 pounds of protein 4 5lb containers of different flavors.It still doesnt do the trick.So now i have to hold my breath and chug it down.I'm drink 4 shakes a day.
w000dy
VIP
VIP

Post by w000dy on Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:14 am

got mine at bodybuilding.com but there are some other sites to get it from for cheaper i have been told now. i also got some egg whey/casien protien for my before bed shakes and after waking up and doing cardio shakes. it's orange creme havent tried it yet, but will let you guys know in this thread how it tastes.

Because we do not know when we will die, we get to think of life as an inexhaustible well, and yet everything happens only a certain number of times ... How many more times will you remember a certain afternoon of your childhood ... that is so deeply a part of your being that you can't even conceive of your life without it? Perhaps 4 or 5 times more. Perhaps not even. How many more times will you watch the full moon rise? Perhaps 20. And yet it all seems limitless.
-Brandon Lee-
captain morgan

Post by captain morgan on Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:49 am

nitrean FTW!!!

atlargenutrition.com =
captain morgan

Post by captain morgan on Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:25 am

juicemasterflex wrote: I like every protein flavor by ON but its like anything else it gets  gross after a while.I buy 20 pounds of protein 4 5lb containers of different flavors.It still doesnt do the trick.So now i have to hold my breath and chug it down.I'm drink 4 shakes a day.            
Lolz

That's 100g of protein a day from shakes!  You must be a big guy!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:24 am