Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

+2
69ECLIPSE
ezstreet
6 posters

Had to stop cycle 1 week in, HELP!

ezstreet
    ezstreet

Had to stop cycle 1 week in, HELP! Empty Had to stop cycle 1 week in, HELP!

Post by ezstreet Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:49 am

1st cycle. 39 yrs old. 6'2 205 12% bf. Cardio is pretty good. Here is my cycle.

sustanon 1cc Sat 1cc Wed.
    T-bol 50mg ed

I am on doctor presc. blood pressure meds . Felt no problem with the T-bol, but the day after the Sustanon I could feel my blood pressure pounding in my neck. After a couple days it got a little better. Did my second shot and the same thing happend again. I was going to lower the dose to 1/2 cc 2 times a week, but while working out I was getting extremely faint. Every excersize I do I cant push because I will get flush and start to faint. Yes I am brething right. I do usually feel faint lifting but only doing heavy legs, but mostly when I stand up quick when I put the weights down. I am going to a cardiologist on friday to rule it out. Anyone ever feel this? I stopped Tbol and Sustanon. By the wat Tbol and Sustanon are awesome. Only 1 week I was up 10 pounds,veins coming out, strength going up also, WOW. Maybe dosage too high for my body makeup. Please someone help me out.
    69ECLIPSE
    69ECLIPSE

Had to stop cycle 1 week in, HELP! Empty Re: Had to stop cycle 1 week in, HELP!

Post by 69ECLIPSE Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:34 am

Bro Those Dosages Are Not Out Of The Norm The Grim Reality Is You Should Stay Away From Gear If It Effects You This Way!!!!high Blood Pressure Can Increase The Likelihood For Kidney Failure,heart Disease And Stroke.the Only Other Option For You Is Milder, Non Aromatizing Steroids But You Must Be Careful Because Halotestin And Tren Are Non Aromatizing But Are Linked To High Bp
    Nitrateman
    Nitrateman
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Nitrateman Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:11 am

You may be getting light headed any time you lift your head in a hurry after it has been in a postion below or parallel to your heart. You need to get to that cardiologist and have a thorough checkup. Sometimes if your bp meds are lowering your bp too much this happens, as well. Be sure to tell him of it and analyze your situation step by step.

ImHo you need to set the gear aside until this is all resolved. I know about heart attacks, as I just had one and bro you do not want any part of this shit.

Nitrateman
    ezstreet
    ezstreet

Post by ezstreet Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:52 am

Last week I made an appt. with a cardiologist for this friday. Hopefully nothing serious, but just to be safe. I will let you know. Thanks, J
    D.K.
    D.K.

Post by D.K. Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:40 am

get it checked out and be safe. also how's the diet and do you eat pre work out?
    ezstreet
    ezstreet

Post by ezstreet Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:37 am

I eat very clean, no salt, the usual broiled chicken, turkey, I rinse my canned tuna in a strainer to get the salt out, eggs, potatoes, rice, ... I usually eat a banana or oatmeal before the gym. I go at 7am. I am so upset for having to stop my cycle. My body was responding so good for 1 week in. It is amazing how much 10 lbs can make you look. Tomarrow 1:30 I go to the cardiologist. Hope all is going to be ok and will be back in the gym sat 7am. I will let you know. Thanks everyone. J
    Style_74

Post by Style_74 Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:17 am

Originally Posted by ezstreet I eat very clean, no salt, the usual broiled chicken, turkey, I rinse my canned tuna in a strainer to get the salt out, eggs, potatoes, rice, ... I usually eat a banana or oatmeal before the gym. I go at 7am. I am so upset for having to stop my cycle.My body was responding so good for 1 week in. It is amazing how much 10 lbs can make you look. Tomarrow 1:30 I go to the cardiologist. Hope all is going to be ok and will be back in the gym sat 7am. I will let you know. Thanks everyone. J
    It's very surprising to me that you could tell such a difference in only one week. It often takes weeks for injectables just to start working.
    ezstreet
    ezstreet

Post by ezstreet Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:16 am

It was suprising to me also. If I can go back on soon I will post before and after pics for the 1st week.
    witchdocta2001
    witchdocta2001

Post by witchdocta2001 Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:07 am

Sustanon has prop it kicks quick
    Style_74

Post by Style_74 Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:53 am

witchdocta2001 wrote:        Sustanon has prop it kicks quick            
    Yes that's what i figured.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:51 am