+3
El Mucho
D.K.
tazzy21
7 posters

what's the fastest?????

tazzy21
    tazzy21

what's the fastest????? Empty what's the fastest?????

Post by tazzy21 Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:58 am

What's the best AS to get out of your system quickly? My buddy plays football and wants to gain a little size get some more speed but gets drug tested but gets a 24 hour notice that testing will happen with 48-60 hours so he needs something that will get out of his system quickly.... any suggestions? He also does not want to get too big to attract attention.
    cheers
    D.K.
    D.K.

what's the fastest????? Empty Re: what's the fastest?????

Post by D.K. Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:32 am

everything has a half life bro, if he gets tested within 24hrs notice then dont bother he will most likely fail, if he cannot run a proper cycle then he should not cycle, steroids work by keeping your blood levels even and building it up in your system. Theres nothing thats going to be undectable in 24hrs notice.
    If he want a little mass or size then he should concentrait on a monster diet.
    tazzy21
    tazzy21

Post by tazzy21 Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:10 am

Originally Posted by D.K. everything has a half life bro, if he gets tested within 24hrs notice then dont bother he will most likely fail, if he cannot run a proper cycle then he should not cycle, steroids work by keeping your blood levels even and building it up in your system. Theres nothing thats going to be undectable in 24hrs notice.
    If he want a little mass or size then he should concentrait on a monster diet.
    he was told by a guy that anything water based would work but I don't pin myself so I would'nt know. Thanks for the info though, I will pass it along.
    cheers
    El Mucho
    El Mucho

Post by El Mucho Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:00 am

He's totally out of luck on using steroids. Test Suspension could be a possibility, but it's very obvious when someone is using Test Suspension IMO. Using some IGF-1 for 4 weeks on and then at least 4 weeks off could help, and it's also undetectable on steroid tests. I'm using IGF right now and I'm really surprised by the sudden increase in strength and endurance. I would highly recommend having your body screened for any types of cancer or growths before using IGF-1 though.
    zambon
    zambon

Post by zambon Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:47 am

Originally Posted by tazzy21 he was told by a guy that anything water based would work but I don't pin myself so I would'nt know. Thanks for the info though, I will pass it along.
    cheers
    No thats not true.
    DoubleWide
    DoubleWide

Post by DoubleWide Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:28 am

everything everyone said is true. not much he can do
    nooob

Post by nooob Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:23 pm

yea man your friend is out of luck.

when is he most likely to get tested? do they test during the summer months like june or july-during the months your not suppsed to "technically" practice as a team?

if not then that would be his best bet to try somthing. lowest "detection" time he would find is no less than 5 weeks though.

your not worried about the half life, your friend wants to worry about the detection times for the substances. there is a big difference so dont get them confused

myself, i have at least a 2 month period before ill get tested so my cycle is right on point to give me 6 weeks or so off before the earliest possibility of a test. chances are a test will come even later but just to be on the safe side..

tell your friend to stick to creatine though. thats his best bet
    NPC-HEAVYWEIGHT
    NPC-HEAVYWEIGHT

Post by NPC-HEAVYWEIGHT Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:22 pm

ya if he is going to run it do it doing the offseason when they dont get tested ---epo would be good to use and HGH and insulin---but he would have to know how use these the right way

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:25 am