Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

+2
El Mucho
above6k
6 posters

First cycle..Opinions please?

above6k

cycle - First cycle..Opinions please? Empty First cycle..Opinions please?

Post by above6k Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:15 am

First off let me say I have found a wealth of knowledge here and am looking foward to any and all help from you guys.

I am a 25 year old male who has managed to overcome some of the worst genes I could have been given. Throughout highschool I weighed in at around 160-170 lbs. and lets not even discuss bf%. Through hard work and more sweat than I can remember I can now say I resemble neither of my parents. I train in Mixed Martial Arts (have for two years), I've been lifting consistently for about 2 years now. I am looking to put on 10-15 lbs. on my first cycle and would like help with diet and critique of my planned cycle. I also undewent minor surgery, and wieght dropped to 143 lbs. from not lifting for one month. I am giving myself 3 months to get back to my old routine and prepare my body for what is coming. Now for my stats.

Sex: Male
    Weight: 143lbs. (will be back to 150 pre-cycle)
    BF%: 9-10
    Goal: 10-15 lbs quality muscle
    Diet: Excellent. around 130-150g. protein. 5-6 meals. Pineapple after 8pm
    (I know diet will need to change for cycle)
    Supplements: Protein shakes, multi-v
    Status of health: Just had bloodwork and physical, all good to go.

Now the confusing parts...My cycle. I am having trouble deciding between a 8
    or 10 week cycle. i am leaing towards 8 under the assumption the gains will look fairly dramatic on my current frame if done right. 8 weeks of Enth. 250mg/week.

Week 1-8: 250mg Enth
    Week 9-10: off
    PCT Week 13: clomid 150mg ED
    Week 14: 100mg ED
    Week 15: 50mg ED

Question 1: Is there anything else I should take on my PCT? Armidex and Nolvadex? Could someone recommend dosages? I don't want gyno and a basketball for a head. I would rather spend the money and take all the precautions I can.

Question 2: Is 250 of Enth enough?

Questuon 3: Diet suggestions? Calorie Intake?
    El Mucho
    El Mucho

cycle - First cycle..Opinions please? Empty Re: First cycle..Opinions please?

Post by El Mucho Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:47 am

You have a lot of the same stats that I did when I first started, except I weighed a little more and I'd been lifting for a lot longer. Here is the first cycle that I did, and I gained 45 lbs and kept 30 after leaning out. My diet played the biggest part in the weight gain though, so don't expect to get that much muscle from the steroids alone. I went from eating 2000-2500 calories a day to eating 6000 calories while I was on cycle. I actually ate until I puked a couple of times. That diet is also the reason that I can no longer look at a can of tuna without gagging a little bit.

Week 1-4: 40-50mg Tbol (ed)
    Week 1-14: 200mg Test Cyp(.5ml on Mon. and Thurs.)
    Week 1-14: 300-400mg EQ(I used 300mg, but 400mg may work better)

PCT:
    Week 16-20: 50mg Clomid (ed)
    Week 15-20: Retain by Anabolic Xtreme (2 capsules a day)

That's it. I didn't use any freaky dosages or anything and I still gained an unbelievable amount weight. I was 160 when I started, between 205-210 when I finished, and stayed at 190 after slimming back down. Your diet is the key ingredient. My diet while I was on cycle was this: 450g Protien, 750g Carbs, and around 100g of Fat. This diet was extremely expensive and extremely hard on me, so I doubt you'll want to do it because of your sport. I would strongly suggest that you greatly increase your protien intake while on cycle though. I recommend taking your desired weight (165 lbs) and multiplying it by 1.5. That equals about 250, so the lowest amount of protien that you will want to eat while on this cycle is 250 grams a day. The gear will make you hungrier so eating extra calories is a lot easier. You could add a little more to the PCT, but that's up to you.
    Rulez
    Rulez
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Rulez Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:37 am

Keep it plain and simple.

Week 1-10(12) Test E 500mg
    Week 1-5(6) Tbol 40-50mg
    Week 1-10 Liv52

PCT
    2 weeks after last inject...
    Week 1 - Clomid 100mg/ 20mg Aroma(or 2.5mg of Letro)
    Week 2 - Clomid 100mg/ 20mg Aroma(or 2.5mg of Letro)
    Week 3 - Clomid 50mg/ 20mg Aroma(or 2.5mg of Letro)

Have the letro or aroma on hand during cycle in case you start getting any form of gyno but you should be fine. I personally like using letro during cycle to rid myself of the added bloat.

You should yeald the 10-15lbs you are looking for. You will be very pleased with this cycle. Remember you dont need to go nuts your first time out.
    above6k

Post by above6k Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:08 am

Rulez wrote:Keep it plain and simple.

Week 1-10(12) Test E 500mg
    Week 1-5(6) Tbol 40-50mg
    Week 1-10 Liv52

PCT
    2 weeks after last inject...

Have the letro or aroma on hand during cycle in case you start getting any form of gyno but you should be fine. I personally like using letro during cycle to rid myself of the added bloat.

You should yeald the 10-15lbs you are looking for. You will be very pleased with this cycle. Remember you dont need to go nuts your first time out.

Thanks guys for the replies, all this info is a huge help. A couple of questions though Rulez.

So does the Test E need to be 500mg my first time? 250 would not be sufficient?

Can I skip the t-bol? I really just wanted to run a straight Test cycle and see how my body reacts and go from there. Are my goals still achievable doing this?

Is there any difference in quality between Aroma or Letro? Any advantage to using one over the other? You say using Letro during cycle will help with bloat, so would a cycle like this minus the t-bol be acceptable?

Week 1-10: Test E 500mg.
    Week 1-10: Liv52
    Week 1-10: 2.5mg of Letro

PCT:
    2 After last injection
    Rulez
    Rulez
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Rulez Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:49 am

above6k wrote:Thanks guys for the replies, all this info is a huge help. A couple of questions though Rulez.

So does the Test E need to be 500mg my first time? 250 would not be sufficient?

IMO i dont think 250mg per week is enough. You would basically just be replacing the natural level of test in your body that has been shut down. You wouldnt really yeild much off a basic TRT dose. Inject 250mg 2x per week for 500mg total.

above6k wrote:Can I skip the t-bol? I really just wanted to run a straight Test cycle and see how my body reacts and go from there. Are my goals still achievable doing this?

You most certainly can skip it. I (as well as others) just love the initial boost it gives you since it takes Test E 4 or so weeks to kick in. But it is still really great just to run a simple Test only cycle. That is HIGHLY recommended for any first cycle and you will still have great gains.

above6k wrote:Is there any difference in quality between Aroma or Letro? Any advantage to using one over the other? You say using Letro during cycle will help with bloat, so would a cycle like this minus the t-bol be acceptable?

Aroma is better than letro which is better than Arimidex. Aroma is much more expensive then Letro so i usually run letro on cycle and Aroma just for PCT. Both work great. I dont use Adex b/c it messes with your lipid profiles which i dont want.

above6k wrote:Week 1-10: Test E 500mg.
    Week 1-10: Liv52
    Week 1-10: 2.5mg of Letro

PCT:
    2 After last injection

Looks great but you wont need the Liv52 if you arent running an oral.

ENJOY!!
    El Mucho
    El Mucho

Post by El Mucho Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:39 am

I'm going to ramble on about Test dosing and this might sound like a flame, but oh well. I am really wondering where in the hell someone heard that 250mg of Test is only replacing your natural level of testosterone. It is well known that a doctor will put you on a trt of 100mg of Test E , Test C, or Decanoate per week because after subtracting the ester, it roughly comes out to about 70-72mg of Test per week. It may not be enough Test to make you feel awesome all of the time, but it is the amount that your body would normally produce. The average male that is not born with superhuman powers, normally produces anywhere from 6-12mg of Test per day, and that can vary widely. So using 250mg of Test per week is the same as having about two and a half times your natural testosterone level, and that level is held much more stable than the usual ups and downs that your testosterone goes through on a daily basis. Even William Llewellyn, the writer of "Anabolics", has explained that doses over 400mg of Test for beginner to intermediate users is unecassary. 250mg of Test per week used to be the standard dosing for a newbie, but just in the past few years that amount has doubled. I think the reason is because people want to rely on the drug more than having to put more work into getting the gains. Gaining 10 or even 20 pounds with 200-300mg of Test is very very possible. You just have to put more work into it. Yes, with 500mg of Test you will gain more weight and you won't have to do as much to gain it. You will also have more side effects in terms of gyno and DHT related issues. When you have problems such as gyno, it is a very obvious sign that your body is unable to use such a high amount of testosterone for building muscle. You should not have gyno problems during a safe and healthy dosed cycle of steroids. If you want to be a huge freaky bodybuilder then you should go for the higher amounts of Test, but if you want to look lean with a little more than average muscle then you really don't need that much Test during a cycle. If you want to do an all Test cycle then I would recommend just using 200-400mg of Test C for 10-12 weeks.
    Rulez
    Rulez
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Rulez Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:29 am

I still say 500mg Hahaha

He isnt going to blow up off 500mg. That seems to be the standard dose. If he wants to try and go lower then by all means do so. But IMO you are taking AAS for a reason that is you want to grow and build. Might as well make the full step and go to the dose of 500mg (which isnt at all an extreme dose). Yeah you will grow off 250-350mg of Test but why not GROW off 500mg of test. He shouldnt have any gyno issues and if he takes an AI like aroma or letro gyno will be a moot point.
    bigguy
    bigguy

Post by bigguy Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:23 am

you will be happy with 500mgs/wk...you should inject 250mgs 2x's/wk...this should help keep your blood levels stable & should help you from breaking out badly if you are prone to acne...this helps me although i still get the occasional zit here & there...
    heritage07
    heritage07

Post by heritage07 Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:57 am

El Mucho wrote:I'm going to ramble on about Test dosing and this might sound like a flame, but oh well. I am really wondering where in the hell someone heard that 250mg of Test is only replacing your natural level of testosterone. It is well known that a doctor will put you on a trt of 100mg of Test E , Test C, or Decanoate per week because after subtracting the ester, it roughly comes out to about 70-72mg of Test per week. It may not be enough Test to make you feel awesome all of the time, but it is the amount that your body would normally produce. The average male that is not born with superhuman powers, normally produces anywhere from 6-12mg of Test per day, and that can vary widely. So using 250mg of Test per week is the same as having about two and a half times your natural testosterone level, and that level is held much more stable than the usual ups and downs that your testosterone goes through on a daily basis. Even William Llewellyn, the writer of "Anabolics", has explained that doses over 400mg of Test for beginner to intermediate users is unecassary. 250mg of Test per week used to be the standard dosing for a newbie, but just in the past few years that amount has doubled. I think the reason is because people want to rely on the drug more than having to put more work into getting the gains. Gaining 10 or even 20 pounds with 200-300mg of Test is very very possible. You just have to put more work into it. Yes, with 500mg of Test you will gain more weight and you won't have to do as much to gain it. You will also have more side effects in terms of gyno and DHT related issues. When you have problems such as gyno, it is a very obvious sign that your body is unable to use such a high amount of testosterone for building muscle. You should not have gyno problems during a safe and healthy dosed cycle of steroids. If you want to be a huge freaky bodybuilder then you should go for the higher amounts of Test, but if you want to look lean with a little more than average muscle then you really don't need that much Test during a cycle. If you want to do an all Test cycle then I would recommend just using 200-400mg of Test C for 10-12 weeks.

Bump El Mucho. Nicley stated.
    El Mucho
    El Mucho

Post by El Mucho Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:31 am

Rulez wrote:I still say 500mg Hahaha

Oh, fine....
    yaoyaolandmarkchem

Post by yaoyaolandmarkchem Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:25 am

Testosterone Cypionate 250mg twice a week for 12 weeks.

Deca-Durabolin 300mg once a week for 10 weeks.

HCG 500IU's every 3 days, start 3 days before last test shot, inject in love handles using insulin needle for 20 days

PCT (start after HCG)
    Day 1: clomid 300mg,nolva 40mg
    Week 1: Clomid 100mg, Nolva 40mg
    Week 2: Clomid 50mg, Nolva 40mg
    Week 3: Nolva 20mg
    Week 4: Nolva 20mg

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:31 am