Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

3 posters

Pulled thigh muscle, my question is...

frye123
    frye123

muscle - Pulled thigh muscle, my question is... Empty Pulled thigh muscle, my question is...

Post by frye123 Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:06 am

My question is more about tapering down off my cycle, which I was going to start to do and then pct. I pulled a muscle in my thigh doing heavy leg presses.

Now I am thinking I should keep my cycle going strong for a coulpe of weeks to speed up the recovery process.

Is this correct thinking or should I go ahead and start tapering down.

I'm ON now for 12 weeks, My 3rd cycle. Doing Test en, EQ. 41 yrs old, 5.5 in height, 190lbs.

Thanks for any advise.
    lasix82
    lasix82

muscle - Pulled thigh muscle, my question is... Empty Re: Pulled thigh muscle, my question is...

Post by lasix82 Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:45 am

Honestly bro, the gear isn't going to help much. You're better off taking it easy on quad exercises. Lay off legs for 1-2 workouts. I pulled a hamstring and a quad muscle before and the only thing that seems to help is ice/heat and REST. If you keep training the muscle its never going to get better. Good luck!

Lasix82
    frye123
    frye123

muscle - Pulled thigh muscle, my question is... Empty Re: Pulled thigh muscle, my question is...

Post by frye123 Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:29 am

Lasix82

Thanks For The Wise Advise, What You Suggested Makes A Lot Of Sense.

Thanks Again
    sluggo
    sluggo

Post by sluggo Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:15 am

Sorry to hear it Frye... that's a bummer. Unfortunately, I know the feeling too. What Lasix said sounds pretty much right on to me, too. There's an acronym for it... R-I-C-E Rest, Ice, Compression, Elevation. Rest the muscle, and then ice it for short periods during the day. The same with compression and elevation. Deep fiber massage is helpful, too, if it's not too painful right now. I know when I injured my shoulder, rest, ice, and massage helped it more than most anything else.

How far along are you in your cycle? Just curious. Injuring a large muscle like your thigh, it would be difficult to continue to train with the same intesity, even in your upper body. It's probably best to wait about 10-12 days from your last shot to give the long lasting esters time to mostly clear your system, then start right in on pct.

Get better, and live to juice another day.
    frye123
    frye123

Post by frye123 Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:10 am

Sluggo, Thanks For The Recommendations, Which I Plan To Use.

How Far Along Am I In The Cycle, Right About 12 Weeks.

Thanks Again Bro...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:29 am