Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

5 posters

IGF-1 and joint repair

chainsawdog99
    chainsawdog99

IGF-1 and joint repair Empty IGF-1 and joint repair

Post by chainsawdog99 Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:05 am

I have read that IGF-1 (the long R3 version) is very good at repairing joint injuries; much in the same way HGH is. I have an injured knee and I was thinking of doing some IGF-1 for a month or so to speed its recovery.

Can anyone who has done IGF-1 let me know if it did indeed help heal connective tissue injuries (or make healthy joints stronger etc).

Would the dosage be different if my goals are more oriented towards joint repair than building muscle? I was thinking of doing 25mcg ED, at least to start out. I have never done IGF-1 or HGH, but am fairly experienced with AAS usage - about 8-10 cycles over 12 years. I'm 6'2" 253 pounds, 10%BF, 31 yrs old, bench 225 for 21 reps.

Thanks.
    chainsawdog99
    chainsawdog99

IGF-1 and joint repair Empty Re: IGF-1 and joint repair

Post by chainsawdog99 Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:58 am

anyone know about this or have an opinion at least?
    D.K.
    D.K.

Post by D.K. Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:31 am

dont know much about igf1 but i do know its really $$.
    adequan is a proven healer and will 100% work for up to 9 months.
    and is alot cheeper...

later
    sluggo
    sluggo

Post by sluggo Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:27 am

Yeah, I've read the same thing about it, bro. In fact I've read that part of the reason HGH works so well is that it converts to IGF once released into the bloodstream. It's the IGF that does all the cool stuff, like build muscle, increase vascularity, repair tissue, etc. But it also exacerbates the bloated look around the midsection, or 'roid gut'.

Until the advent of Igf 1 lr3, the stuff was impossible to synthesize. It is just too delicate to use, literally. The act of picking it up will destroy it. Something about it's molecular structure is so fragile, not enough disulphide bridges to keep it stable. Paul Borresen claims it is molecularly so small that if one were to pour it into a test tube, the actual IGF molecules would 'fall' or settle between the test tube glass molecules, and it would destroy itself in the process. The long R3 version has overcome this problem.

It sounds to me like you've got the right idea, and are on the right track. I've not tried it yet, but I read about a guy your size using up to 80mcg's day. I think it's good that you're starting with 25 until you see how you react to it, though. Very wise. I believe that like Gh, it will also increase your blood sugar, so you may want to take that into account and adjust your diet accordingly.

Let me know what you decide, eh. Maybe try and pm Genetic Freak. He's really knowledgable about Gh, and Igf 1.
    willie2

Post by willie2 Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:02 am

chainsaw...I read a medical report on the "healing" properties of IGF-1LR3 and the studies did in fact show that IGF-1LR3 increased the healing process. I simply can't remember where I read the study...it was very interesting to me as well because I have a shoulder injury and was looking at unconventional ways to heal it...good luck on your search bro...

willie2
    Eating Machine
    Eating Machine

Post by Eating Machine Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:56 am

I will say that it helped me with my shoulders. I did not have any big injuries before using hgh and igf, i just had that nagging pain in my shoulders that would sometimes prevent me from training like I wanted to.

Now I don't really know when it quit bothering me, but, I know it has been over a year since I have had any pain in my shoulders. I attribute the fairly rapid rise in my bench strength to the lack of pain in my shoulders that I am enjoying.

I love both igf and hgh. If you are scraping for pennies, then it may not be worth it to you. If you are somewhat comfortable with money or you take this sport serious you cannot overlook the importance of these two drugs.
    chainsawdog99
    chainsawdog99

Post by chainsawdog99 Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:38 am

Thanks for the feedback. I think I will try some IGF-1 over the winter; start with a low dose and go from there. Getting old sucks, especially when the wear and tear on the joints is substantial at only 32.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:51 pm