Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

4 posters

Lion Nutritin liquid clen????

jeramy

clen - Lion Nutritin liquid clen???? Empty Lion Nutritin liquid clen????

Post by jeramy Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:22 am

Has anyone ever used this product buddy got a bottle and doesnt know how to it. is 200mcg 30ml. It has a pump though and we dont know how much comes out of the pump?????
    maverik
    maverik

clen - Lion Nutritin liquid clen???? Empty Re: Lion Nutritin liquid clen????

Post by maverik Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:22 am

i have ordered other stuff from them, but not the clen. you can go on the site and contact them, or get on their forum forums.steroid.com and ask them. that's about all the info i've got for ya bro, sorry
    ddfry6
    ddfry6

Post by ddfry6 Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:08 am

It is dosed correctly and good. I bro of mine is currently using it 2 on 2off and is getting ripped.
    PumpedUp230
    PumpedUp230

Post by PumpedUp230 Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:08 am

Yeah most of the research companies are good to go bro. In particular i like Ibenutrition.com They are unbelievable and taken care of any problem i have had. I can not tell u how many free bottles of their stuff i have. I give it away to people when i set them up with cycles. Their clomid in particular, and their clenbuterol will shake the shit out of you eveytime. I have used all of their products and all of are superb quality. Highly recommended by me and many others. Oh and they got this oral Igf-1 lr3. Cheap as hell and guys are getting sick gains off of it from what i hear. I havent tried it yet but i have no worries if it is from these guys.

PumpedUp230

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:07 am