Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

Alpha India

mclean

Alpha India Empty Alpha India

Post by mclean Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:32 am

hello guys, just wondering how come theirs no thread on alpha pharma they have been around for decades? Arrow
    mclean

Alpha India Empty Re: Alpha India

Post by mclean Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:54 am

new to forum, but I felt obligated to review this lab... this brand has given me great gains... i use to weight 175 lbs know i am weighing in at 235..
    i personally want to ask has anyone else on here had positive results with running a cycle with alpha pharma!! and what was it that u used?

i first stared out on a short cycle consisting of some test CYP and anavar, know from the light stuff to the hard stuff i am seeing great results!

so many labs to choose from!! i was able try out alpha and since then am keen on alpha 100%

just want to share with u guys!! been a long exhausting morning. pinned earlier time to hit the gym!! hope to talk to guys on here.. Rolling Eyes
    mclean

Alpha India Empty experiences with AP anyone

Post by mclean Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:21 am

Any experience/review with AlPHA PHARMA Lab are welcomed here.

currently bought into their range of vials, anyone on here also using this lab?

or have done in the past? feel free to share any experiences u have had with it?
    \
    gaining by the day, got all my vials checked came back as potent as i was told it would be.

Sponsored content

Alpha India Empty Re: Alpha India

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:37 am