Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

4 posters

Hairloss Question

irishpride0769
    irishpride0769

question - Hairloss Question Empty Hairloss Question

Post by irishpride0769 Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 am

alright i am fightin to keep my hair..its still a full coat (not like missys though mine is on my head) just thinner...i know that taking finastride with a nan (deca) is a big no no..but how about talking saw palmetto while takin a nan product? i want to take nan phenly and have been on saw palemetto for a few months..i figured there wouldnt be a problem but since saw palemtto is a alternative for finastride i wanted to run it by everyone...whatcha all think?
    afishy

question - Hairloss Question Empty Re: Hairloss Question

Post by afishy Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:33 am

Why can't you run finastride and deca?
    Uzisuicide
    Uzisuicide
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Uzisuicide Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:11 am

I was running an EQ/test cycle for 12 weeks but had to cut it short because of health problems. I ran the AVACOR system with it and would love to have gone the full 12 weeks to find out how it would perform. My hair took a beating last cycle and I wanted to try something to blunt the hair loss while on. Avacor has 3 seperate parts to it, one is a pill that contains Saw Plalmetto among other things. Two, is straight up old Minoxidil topical solution 5%. Three is a shampoo 'scalp detoxifier' which has a polysorbate 80 as a main ingredient. I've long heard how pollysorbate 80 helps prevent hair loss and apparently the Avacor people agree so that's an option. I'd go for the Saw Palmetto If I were you, it can't hurt. Get some pollysorbate 80 while you're at it. Or, go all out and get a three month supply of the avacor system and attack the hair loss problem all three ways. If you do opt to go the Avacor route, go to ebay and you can generally get a three month supply for half of what the Avacor website sells it for.

Uzi
    John_Bobbit's_Unit
    John_Bobbit's_Unit

Post by John_Bobbit's_Unit Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:47 am

Has anyone tried Dutasteride (brand name Avodart) for hairloss? As I understand it, it's not FDA approved for hair loss, but it apparently actually works similar to Finasteride, only better.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:23 pm