Steroids Forum

Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

Eggs for Weight Loss

Dr. Steroids
Admin

Eggs for Weight Loss

Post by Dr. Steroids on Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:18 am

There is a proof of decrease in appetite is associated with increased intake of high protein-containing foods. A previous study reported that compared to an isocaloric bagel breakfast of equal weight, an egg breakfast had a greater satiating effect (reduced appetite), which translated into a lower caloric intake at lunch.

The decrease in energy consumption lasted for at least 24 hours after the egg breakfast.

Researchers at Pennington Biomedical Research Center wanted to find out if the acute appetite-suppressing effects of an egg breakfast led to greater weight loss if extended over several weeks.

The study had overweight subjects eat a breakfast that consisted of two eggs or a bagel of equal calories for five days a week in conjunction with a low-calorie diet.

At the end of eight weeks, in comparison to the bagel group, the egg group showed a 61 percent greater reduction in Body Mass Index, a 65 percent greater weight loss, a 34 percent greater reduction in waist circumference and a 16 percent greater reduction in percent body fat.

They found that eggs enhanced weight loss by reducing hunger, which led to overall greater compliance to the low-calorie diet.

Ferni

Weight loss

Post by Ferni on Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:45 am

I just wanted to know whether we can use supplements for weight loss. I just heard from my friend who referred this site (http://hcgdropsratings.com/) can be used for weight loss.
I have searched online but it is not a FDA approved.
Also it is stated that it best works with 1200 diet plan.
So can any one suggest me a suitable 1200 low carb diet that might work well for me.

Cheers,
Ferni

Last edited by Ferni on Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I had comented wrong)

Marc Goodwen

Re: Eggs for Weight Loss

Post by Marc Goodwen on Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:34 am

Thank you OP for the attached link here. I will surely try for that. On the other hand, I will also try eggs as well for weight loss.

Randy44

Post by Randy44 on Sat May 27, 2017 4:34 am

Hello,

I am new member here. I also want to follow weight loss program. I joined to get some better ideas for my weight loss.

Thank you!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:01 am