Dr. Steroids
6 posters

Eggs for Weight Loss

Dr. Steroids
    Dr. Steroids
    Admin

Eggs for Weight Loss Empty Eggs for Weight Loss

Post by Dr. Steroids Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:18 am

There is a proof of decrease in appetite is associated with increased intake of high protein-containing foods. A previous study reported that compared to an isocaloric bagel breakfast of equal weight, an egg breakfast had a greater satiating effect (reduced appetite), which translated into a lower caloric intake at lunch.

The decrease in energy consumption lasted for at least 24 hours after the egg breakfast.

Researchers at Pennington Biomedical Research Center wanted to find out if the acute appetite-suppressing effects of an egg breakfast led to greater weight loss if extended over several weeks.

The study had overweight subjects eat a breakfast that consisted of two eggs or a bagel of equal calories for five days a week in conjunction with a low-calorie diet.

At the end of eight weeks, in comparison to the bagel group, the egg group showed a 61 percent greater reduction in Body Mass Index, a 65 percent greater weight loss, a 34 percent greater reduction in waist circumference and a 16 percent greater reduction in percent body fat.

They found that eggs enhanced weight loss by reducing hunger, which led to overall greater compliance to the low-calorie diet.
    Ferni

Eggs for Weight Loss Empty Weight loss

Post by Ferni Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:45 am

I just wanted to know whether we can use supplements for weight loss. I just heard from my friend who referred this site (http://hcgdropsratings.com/) can be used for weight loss.
    I have searched online but it is not a FDA approved.
    Also it is stated that it best works with 1200 diet plan.
    So can any one suggest me a suitable 1200 low carb diet that might work well for me.

Cheers,
    Ferni

Last edited by Ferni on Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I had comented wrong)
    Marc Goodwen

Eggs for Weight Loss Empty Re: Eggs for Weight Loss

Post by Marc Goodwen Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:34 am

Thank you OP for the attached link here. I will surely try for that. On the other hand, I will also try eggs as well for weight loss.
    Randy44

Post by Randy44 Sat May 27, 2017 4:34 am

Hello,

I am new member here. I also want to follow weight loss program. I joined to get some better ideas for my weight loss.

Thank you!
    Ferni

Post by Ferni Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:12 am

Eggs only limit you to take only 400 calories daily when you take them for your breakfast.
    It is really great move to shed a few pounds by shifting to eggs in the morning.
    ccording to new research from the Rochester Centre for Obesity in America,
    eating eggs for breakfast could help to limit your calorie intake throughout the rest of the day,
    by more than 400 calories.
    Also eggs act as one of prime source of protein, which is affordable and is a complete diet food. Also hcg diet suggest eggs to be taken in their phase1, even though it is the most strict diet in the world.
    phase1 source: https://besthcgdropswebsite.com/hcg-diet/hcg-diet-phase-1-loading-phase/

Last edited by Ferni on Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar error)
    kanewilliam333

Post by kanewilliam333 Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:57 pm

As far as I know eggs is the source of protein. But how does this helps to loss weight?
    Ferni

Post by Ferni Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:23 pm

Protein is useful in building up muscles and repair your body, lots of antigens are re-produced in your body with help of them.
    So eating eggs help your boost energy, also you should eat egg yolk along with white. Although doctor's say it contains lot's of cholesterol but it also has some basic vitamins which is essential.
    kanewilliam333

Post by kanewilliam333 Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:41 am

Ferni wrote:Protein is useful in building up muscles and repair your body, lots of antigens are re-produced in your body with help of them.
    So eating eggs help your boost energy, also you should eat egg yolk along with white. Although doctor's say it contains lot's of cholesterol but it also has some basic vitamins which is essential.

Okey! Thanks for the help and description.
    karanbir

Post by karanbir Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:41 am

I even didn't heard about this. That egg can be used as a weight loss supplements.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:44 pm