CHAPS
mandarb11
El Hefe
Body2see
15 posters

Methanabol Then Anavar.....

Dmarksvr
    Dmarksvr

Anavar -  Methanabol Then Anavar..... - Page 3 Empty Re: Methanabol Then Anavar.....

Post by Dmarksvr Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:41 am

I got the concept of using a test supplement to avoid the negative sides while other aas shutdown your natural production, and why pct is important. I got it the first time it was stated, i only asked if just straight test was the only type of test that would help and/or if there were alternatives to the test supplement that while maybe not as good would help.

Its when i tried to explore that, that most of the questions i was asking went unanswered. For those who believe ALL my questions were answered....all i can say is we must have vastly different ideas of what constitues an actual answer.And as far as not posting researched answers to your test right then and instead offering my understanding as it was then, and later posting the researched answers if you wanted...i thought that would be more helpful, but u didnt take me up on that. As far as being responsible and all that, wether the answers to questions concerning short/long term ill effects could have been found by doing more research, i think its irresponsible not to give answers if you have them or atleast point the person in a more specific direction then "the search button". Behavior like that, especially after talking all about being responsible is kinda hypocritical.

As far as my writing style, it isnt meaningless. Though i admit it is hard for some to follow. Most understand me fine, and get what im saying even if they dont agree with it. What i find odd, is it only ever seems to be an issue when someone disagrees with me.

Anyways thank you to all those that actually atempted to help (that includes you visions). Im sorry that some disagree with my motivations, the validity of my questions, or feel i did to little research to justify asking some questions...and Fuck the people that just chimed in to talk shit
    NTG
    NTG

Anavar -  Methanabol Then Anavar..... - Page 3 Empty Re: Methanabol Then Anavar.....

Post by NTG Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:36 am

gustavo77 wrote:Just thought I'd say that I've have learned a ton from you NTG since you have been here.  You seem to be very knowledgable and experienced when it come to AAS.   I wanted to give you props in the past but always seemed to forget in my old age...lol.  Actually i learn from everyone on this site- either what to do or what not to do- that's why this is my home.  Anyways just thought i'd give you a shout out.  Also Visions my friend and also one of my mentors, thanks for the complement and I will continue to do my best as one of your humble students. Peace.

Gustavo thank you for the kind words brother. I have been around the AAS game for a handfull of years now(going on 5) and absorbing info every day like a sponge. You are on the same path my friend. These boards are truly amasing with the amount of info they possess. Its unbelievable what we are able to learn from each other. I feel bad when we incounter situations where people seem to get stuck and are set back by the simple basics in AAS knowledge. Dm Im not trying to pick a fight and I dont want to read a half a page reply to this but you just seem stuck on the basics and its keeping you from grasping bigger elements of AAS and use. This is one of the better boards Ive ever been a part of. Good group of vets and mods and the newer members are willing to learn and have positive attitudes.

visions"Hehehe... ok, you be his mentor"- No he's youre student continue the good work I was just feeling left out
    NTG
    Visions
    Visions
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Visions Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:20 am

NTG wrote:
    visions"Hehehe... ok, you be his mentor"- No he's youre student continue the good work I was just feeling left out
    NTG

Oh no!...  you're his big brother now!... or should I say big sister since I read you are competing in the Miss GenXXL Drag Queen Competition... hehehe  tuck N tape...
    Dmarksvr
    Dmarksvr

Post by Dmarksvr Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:55 am

Dont worry i'll keep it short. I understood eveything that i was told and why i was told to do it (if not at first, eventually). I just didnt want to do exactly what i was told...i was looking to do something similar but find other options then injecting test, even if those options werent as good, as long as the risks were low/mild, and short term at worst. I undestand that you guys are trying to put new people on the optimal path health/goal wise and appreciate that, but if people would have just said "look man, if your not willing to do it the optimal way, we arent willing to help you"...we could have avoided half the pages in this thread.

What i'll probably do is buy enough tbol to start at a low dose and see how it works for me. Stack it with proviron and probably terriblis... If its not working but i feel fine, then i'll up the dose. If i start getting sides that are untolerable, i'll quit and start in on the clomid immediately. I will also have nolvadex on hand in case i react to the clomid badly. If it doesnt work out i'll just save my money up and go for an anavar cycle similar to what i did before +clomid, terriblis, and proviron (assuming i dont react badly to any of those). I'll post a thread letting everyone know how it worked out.
    gustavo77
    gustavo77
    VIP
    VIP

Post by gustavo77 Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:52 am

Dmarksvr wrote:Dont worry i'll keep it short. I understood eveything that i was told and why i was told to do it (if not at first, eventually). I just didnt want to do exactly what i was told...i was looking to do something similar but find other options then injecting test, even if those options werent as good, as long as the risks were low/mild, and short term at worst. I undestand that you guys are trying to put new people on the optimal path health/goal wise and appreciate that, but if people would have just said "look man, if your not willing to do it the optimal way, we arent willing to help you"...we could have avoided half the pages in this thread.

What i'll probably do is buy enough tbol to start at a low dose and see how it works for me. Stack it with proviron and probably terriblis... If its not working but i feel fine, then i'll up the dose. If i start getting sides that are untolerable, i'll quit and start in on the clomid immediately. I will also have nolvadex on hand in case i react to the clomid badly. If it doesnt work out i'll just save my money up and go for an anavar cycle similar to what i did before +clomid, terriblis, and proviron (assuming i dont react badly to any of those). I'll post a thread letting everyone know how it worked out.

Good to hear bro, let us know how it works out for ya. Hope you get the results you are seeking- t-bol is good stuff so you should get good gains off it if your diet on point. Once again best of luck...peace.
    dgtz123

Post by dgtz123 Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:44 pm

just wanted to post my first reply by thanking you for that profile on the anavar. I have been doing a ton of research on it but the information I got on this thread has been some of the best yet. I really enjoy this site and it continues to motivate me daily. thanks guys
    4thAD
    4thAD

Post by 4thAD Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:27 pm

Introduce your self on the intro section bro. Anyways I'm glad you received some good info from the site.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:23 am