Visions wrote:Sorry, you need to research more before you jump in,,, this last paragraph is rambling and lets me know you don't know what each drug does and what it's used for...
So what I want you to do is answer a few questions and also tell me what these drugs do and how they are used... Yea it's a test but you can cheat and read up on it before you answer
#1) Nolvadex, What is its clinical name? What is it and how is it used and why... What steroid is it mainly used with?
#2) Clomid, What exactly is it? Why and how is it used? What doses? What negative sides can it cause?
#3) What is HPTA and what affects it and how
#4) PCT--What does it stand for? Why is it needed?
#5) Name at least 3 drugs that stimulate LH production?
I could go on and on but these are relative to the cycle you are proposing and it's to your benifit that you understand how and why you use these drugs and combinations of each and what happens to your body when you use them... All info should be on this site but feel free to search the web... You may think I am giving you a hard time but really I want you to learn and understand...
Grrr lost my first draft of this so im gonna try this again but its gonna be half assed....
First i apologize for my writing style. I tend to write like i think...so you get this kinda stream of conscienceness effect thats hard for some to follow.
Second i'd like to address some of NTG's comments....
I did understand what he was saying, and why test was important. But he never specifically said if only straight test would work and nothing else...or if different forms would work and if so how well....so i was asking. Also i do atleast have a general idea of what the drugs i was talking about do, and i've heard of some using nolvadex and/or clomid during the cycle and not just at pct time so i was asking about that. Also as far as the effect of not having test....i took 50mg of anavar for 6 weeks, had no adverse side effects...felt fantastic actually. So as far as anavar at those doses and that duration i have a fair idea what to expect....what you mentioned is a longer duration at twice the dose. People seem to keep forgetting that my goals are not typical of other peoples here. Nor do i plan on doing any aas in high doses, long durations, or with any real frequency. I would assume that Tbol with its low aromatization and other similarities to anavar is gonna be a simliar experience (for the most part)...and from what i've read about proviron it shoud combat most of the negative effects or worst case senerio is not likely to make them worse.
Now moving on to Visions test....
Ok my memory for specifics sux...i can tell you that i have come accross the answers to most if not all the questions you asked at some time or another(and only hope that you'll believe me)....but here is my attempt to answer them with the "general ideas" i do remember. I will look up the answers though cuz i know my way around a search engine enough to find them easily...and if you insist i will post them.
1. Nolvadex: Dont remember clinical name, do know it is used to combat some of the negative effects aromatization of an aas/estrogen can have like Gyno...but may also lessen the gains you would get from aas. Assuming this last part isnt a trick question and its use isnt applicable with most or all other aas that can aromatize...i dont know, but seems like i remember hearing it mentioned in relation to primobolan.
2. clomid: its a drug that has a use for women that i dont remember, but in males one use is to stimulate natural test production, thus helping to aid in recovery from aas. Also i know porn stars are said to take it to improve ejaculation ability/amount. Dont remember the average doses right off hand, but easily found. Same for side effects.
3. Hpta: Dont remember what the acronym stands for..and here it is possible that i've never actually seen it expanded, but infered that its meaning is basically your natural levels of and/or ability to produce natural healthy levels of various hormones. I would assume that many things can effect it, from diet, sleep, drugs, stress etc etc...
4. PCT: post cycle therapy (i looked it up again a couple nights ago). It is to help your body regain its normal ability to produce test after an aas has lowered it, and avoid the complications/negative effects that can occur because of a lack of test/test production.
5. I honestly dont know, though i wanna say clomid, and a guy in this thread mentioned tribulus, which i do know is a prohormone derived from plant sources, and i think some insects actually produce it too. also i know that LH stands for luetinizing hormone.
I am well aware that i am not extremely well versed on all these drugs, their effects, and how they interact with each other...i have read alot, but as i've stated previously it isnt always clear(and i tend to forget alot of the specifics), sometimes i get conflicting info, and often im unsure exactly what/and to what degree applies to me given the drugs i plan to take at the dosages and durations...so im asking people who have far more practical personal experiences with them.
But im also asking them to answer keeping my goals/intentions in mind...and not those of the typical person looking to get huge, compete in some sport, etc etc... Also often im asking how likely is this? or to what degree if any will this do that? crap like that so i can gauge how all this might pertain to me in practical sense.Then there is the fact that i've read accounts of other people doing this and that (supposedly experienced people)...some of it stuff similar to what i've talked about who had good experiences for the most part or they just didnt achieve what they wanted to (but their goals were often far loftier then mine)...but had few if any adverse side effects.
So if its LIKELY that with out test supplementation, tbol at 20-30mg for 6 weeks while taking liv 52 is going to severly shut me down, and proviron or something else wont help mitigate any negative effects (and if there is something else that will that i dont have to inject, let me in on the secret please) till a pct of clomid can get me back to normal then please just tell me. Or if there is some likely dangerous drug interaction here that i've missed please let me know that also. I wanna know how a cycle like this works in the real world, what the likely effect will be for me good and bad, and how much of it might be overkill or just useless. Frankly im willing to risk a small chance of negative effects from some lack of natural test for a short duration if there are no likely long term ill effects.