Steroids Forum

Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

Getting Sick

w000dy
VIP
VIP

Getting Sick

Post by w000dy on Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:06 am

Hey guys, get really sick whenever I do lower body for some reason? Maybe it's because I'm not allowing my CEE to absorb I take it 10 minutes before I work out. For some reason everytime I do my legs, I end up puking I have no clue why. Also, my vomit was green (almost like on the Exorcist but not as thick)? It kinda freaked me out anything ino on this would help me out...

Because we do not know when we will die, we get to think of life as an inexhaustible well, and yet everything happens only a certain number of times ... How many more times will you remember a certain afternoon of your childhood ... that is so deeply a part of your being that you can't even conceive of your life without it? Perhaps 4 or 5 times more. Perhaps not even. How many more times will you watch the full moon rise? Perhaps 20. And yet it all seems limitless.
-Brandon Lee-
Eating Machine

Re: Getting Sick

Post by Eating Machine on Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:40 am

You've been impregnated by an alien!

Seriously, what are you eating during the day before training?

Try taking a little longer between sets, when the heart rate returns to normal you should be good to go.
w000dy
VIP
VIP

Post by w000dy on Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:19 am

Well this mornin I had two chocolate donuts lol........Everytime I do legs I get sick though.....

Because we do not know when we will die, we get to think of life as an inexhaustible well, and yet everything happens only a certain number of times ... How many more times will you remember a certain afternoon of your childhood ... that is so deeply a part of your being that you can't even conceive of your life without it? Perhaps 4 or 5 times more. Perhaps not even. How many more times will you watch the full moon rise? Perhaps 20. And yet it all seems limitless.
-Brandon Lee-
Ratchet

Post by Ratchet on Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:55 am

Well as sarcastic as it sounds, you busting your ass. Of all the workouts I do, and I love my leggs, they are the ones that will get me to hurle.

I do not know why other than the size and amount of muscle involved in a good leg workout. Those muscles are useing alot of blood, and somehow it shows in the upset stomach.

I can tell you its not unusual to get nasuated during an intense leg work out.

Troponin probably knows much better.
w000dy
VIP
VIP

Post by w000dy on Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:43 am

LoL, I get sick everytime, I don't want people thinking I'm interexic (spelling?). I about fainted the other day too.....Just making sure I am normal lol...

-Brandon Lee-

otter

Post by otter on Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:41 am

you're not alone here man, just means you are pushing yourself to your limit
DoubleWide

Post by DoubleWide on Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:33 am

makesure your breathing properly and makesure if your going heavy your taking about two minutes between sets. leave at least 2 hours between your last meal and your workout. im almost hungry when i go for leg days.
DoubleWide

Post by DoubleWide on Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:30 am

also if you drink to much sugar to close to your workout you will spike your insulin and your sugar will drop and you;ll feel queezy. if your having a carb drink before try and drink it throughout your workout to keep your sugars up.

troponin

Post by troponin on Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:12 am

I get sick if I'm not sick from a leg workout.
w000dy
VIP
VIP

Post by w000dy on Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:52 am

Thanks guys.....I tell people I get sick in the gym and they are like "that's not good, you're going to hurt yourself" or something along the lines of "You're crazy!" People just really don't understand do they?

-Brandon Lee-

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:24 am