sgammons
aporged
Bobleon
BrotherIron
27 posters

BuyTestosterone.NET Reviews - Real Testosterone Supplier

D.K.
    D.K.

BuyTestosterone.NET Reviews - Real Testosterone Supplier - Page 2 Empty Re: BuyTestosterone.NET Reviews - Real Testosterone Supplier

Post by D.K. Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:11 am

you dont get any buzz thats for sure bro...
    the first one is the tuffest then you realize its cake.
    I have been doing every day injects for 13 weeks and it
    becomes apart of the daily grind. As far as the Dbol how long
    did you plan on running that? i hope only 4 weeks at no more then
    40mg a day. I would recomend 30 for a first time user to be honest
    safty is key when using roids...

later
    Southern Comfort

BuyTestosterone.NET Reviews - Real Testosterone Supplier - Page 2 Empty Re: BuyTestosterone.NET Reviews - Real Testosterone Supplier

Post by Southern Comfort Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:55 am

Injects are cool bro, you almost start looking forward to them. Yeah you got it good with only 2 a week, no sweat JUST be sure to rotate. You can load the Test and deca in the same syringe, rotate between both glutes and both quads and you should be fine. I feel kina amped after my first inject on a fresh cycle, its kind of a wake-up call to get your ass in the gym, your diet in check, and your head on straight cause its game time!!! You shouldnt have to worry about anxiety, just find yourself a cool/dry/CLEAN hiding spot, preload your syringes 4 at a time, thats less time you have to spend tampering with gear.
    DoubleWide
    DoubleWide

Post by DoubleWide Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:54 am

you;ll do fine, and let us know when the order gets in.
    afishy

Post by afishy Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:46 am

Hey reptile, I am running the same cycle and in 5 weeks I am up 21 pounds. I also lost 2 inches off the waist. Do not run the D-bol longer than 4-5weeks.
    reptile

Post by reptile Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:20 am

afishy wrote:Hey reptile, I am running the same cycle and in 5 weeks I am up 21 pounds. I also lost 2 inches off the waist. Do not run the D-bol longer than 4-5weeks.

dam 21 lbs, i hope i get those kind of results. Ya i plan on running the d-bol for the first 4 weeks at 30 mg's a day.
    Thanks for the input guys ill keep you posted on how things develop.
    MdTNT
    MdTNT

Post by MdTNT Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:56 am

dkibbler is righ5t...how long were you gonna run the D-bol for....30 - 40mg ed for 4 wks will be plenty, any more than that and your liver might be suffering a bit more than you want it to.
    Get psat the first inject...you will most likely have some anxiety before but once you get through the first couple of times it is cake from there...Md
    karanbir

Post by karanbir Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:50 pm

lilpimp wrote:Hey guys just wanted to thank you for the incerdible service! I ordered on the 1st and got my order by the 9th. Man u guys r tight. I will go nowhere else. Peace

That's very bad. Did you get your delivery yet?
    gmoney8864

Post by gmoney8864 Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:25 am

This was my first Time but i can say this was not the last time Wink

very good service!

Tren-E Form 7labs

Wow this was the Big bang for me i have tested a lot of tren and this was very strong now its

4 week i go with 400mg -600mg week!

7labs are very safe and good Qauli this is what i can say!

no underdose! no pip

i become extrem power ! eat every time my meals but more carbs works very good with tren! when you have Real tren you get bigger and harder every morning!

for me kalpa and 7labs the best trens in the moment! but the price form 7labs is Extrem good!

i m happy with my order and this was one vial but for the first i can say good work ,good service,and good Qauli! see you to the next order Wink
    sidd80

Post by sidd80 Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:52 am

he is fast, and care about his customer. When i contact him he answer me same day

shipping fast. package is in small box. Good packing

Testo E

Dbol

This package lil bit expensive but i wanted to check quality..I notice in first few days the dbol is amazing and i get very good workout. i become lil bit fat on this. my dead lifts and squats increased. Testo E is good. no pain in the injection. Slowly slowly i feel good sex life and enjoy the mood. this testo e give me good performance in bed and gym

Very good supplier
    musclemann

Post by musclemann Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:54 am

Used them a while ago

t-a 5-6 days with discreet packaging

kalpa cut mix

all the sides were present like aggression, hard to breath, acne, high blood pressure/hypertension but it kept me hard and lean and as usual terrible body odour, sweating and oily skin. tren pisses me off but high test and masteron keeps my mood and libido high and thats what i noticed with this cut mix. i had no water bloat but joints were aching. these kalpa oils were absolutely pip free and went in smooth

kalpa makes some serious quality stuff

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:43 am