Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

5 posters

Proviron Or Tribulus ???

ramborippt
    ramborippt

Proviron Or Tribulus ??? Empty Proviron Or Tribulus ???

Post by ramborippt Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:57 am

hey guys, just got a quick question for ya. im in my last week of my test/deca cycle. Test Cyp at 400/mg and deca at 350/mg per week. should i go an extra week with test cyp and no deca or just stop both at the same time ? also, i will be starting nolva pct 2 weeks after the last shot at 40/30/20 for the 3 weeks. during the 2 weeks from the last shot and the nolva pct i was going to take tribulus 6.25g/ed and nolva 10mg/ed. what do you guys think ?
    Mr.E
    Mr.E

Proviron Or Tribulus ??? Empty Re: Proviron Or Tribulus ???

Post by Mr.E Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:31 am

Sounds fine.....but what do you need to know about the proviron?
    ramborippt
    ramborippt

Post by ramborippt Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:03 am

well i was gonna say should i take proviron or tribulus ?
    Visions
    Visions
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Visions Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:02 am

They are completely different in action...

Naturally, only 2% of your natural test is Free Test which isn't bound to a protein... Free Test is the test that can be used.... 98% of your natural test is bound and is considered not used... Proviron releases the bound test from Sex Hormone Binding Gobulin (SHBG) which gives you a higher level of test plus at the same time binds to the estrogen receptors which lowers your estrogen response

Tribulus makes your body produce more LH which in turn make you make more natural Test

So for PCT Tribulus would raise your natural test and get the boys working again.... But if I were you I would consider using HCG instead of Tribulus.... It's cheaper and proven to be highly effective and it is used for this purpose in the medical field... they dont use Tribulus... Tribulus isn't predicable or exactly proven to work at a certain dosage so when you use it you are certainly guessing...
    Mr.E
    Mr.E

Post by Mr.E Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:46 am

Good answer Vision.....I am not much for triulus. I use the proviron and the HCG with great sucuss!
    chasem0420
    chasem0420

Post by chasem0420 Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:30 am

what about using both tribulus and HCG at the same time (as i have both..)?
    Visions
    Visions
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Visions Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:30 am

If you want to get the boys back online,,, Use HCG.... save the Tribulus for after PCT for everyday use... or sell it to a non friend... hehehe

No need for both,,, and it's been proven that over stimulation of LH accually stops production.... it's in the literature when you read about the use of HCG to stimulate men to produce more test when their testicles arent functioning properly and need more stimulation to get them to work... but over stimulation as in high levels everyday shut you down.... Also,,, not to scare anyone.... but they use extremely high doses of HCG for chemical castration... what level that is I don't know... when I read about it they just said extremely high levels.... we use around 500iu twice a week... thats low... so no need to worry,,, but you don't want to live on this stuff either.... just use it during the cycle and for PCT
    ramborippt
    ramborippt

Post by ramborippt Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:09 am

well im living at home with my parents right now and dont have the resources to keep the hcg cool like in the fridge. also i dont have any hcg or the insulin needles either and i would need them real soon since this is my last week on cycle. i wouldnt be recieving them in time. also my boys didnt really go away so i dont really think i need it and was just gonna use the tribulus for added comfort. and one more thing, one of my buddies used hcg and the broke out in acne really bad all ova his body. im allset with that.
    sgammons
    sgammons
    VIP
    VIP

Post by sgammons Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:47 am

Bump to visions and England I prefer priviron or nolva and hcg nolva and prov. work great with hcg.

later

sgammons
    Visions
    Visions
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Visions Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:47 am

RamboRippt,,,, well if I were in your shoes I would use the Tribulus too

As for your friend with the acne maybe he took too much HCG for his needs... If I got acne from HCG I would cut my dosage in 1/2

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:44 pm