sgammons
MrX
w000dy
BuffD
10 posters

What would you do?

BuffD
    BuffD

What would you do? Empty What would you do?

Post by BuffD Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:32 am

Ok so lets say that some radical scientist came up with a special steriod that basically allowed you to have the physique of your dreams without doing a thing except maintaining a reasonable diet. You know eat clean about 90% of the time and cheat here and there. I mean if you wanted to look like Cutler, Dexter, or Coleman it wouldn't matter it would allow you to. The ONLY drawback is you CAN NOT EVER TOUCH A WEIGHT AGAIN! The nervous system wouldn't be able to handle the load of even a light workout. If you did you would lose all your gains. So you can look the way you want but could no longer work out. Would you take it? Once you take it you must continue it or you lose your gains even if you used regular gear.

Me personally, I would not take it. I love working out and would truly miss it. I like pushing myself and feeling like I accomplished something. Yeah I want to look the way I want but I wanna do it through hard work. That way I know it was me that did it. I just couldn't give up the weights. How bout all of you?
    w000dy
    w000dy
    VIP
    VIP

What would you do? Empty Re: What would you do?

Post by w000dy Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:16 am

I second your opinion.....
    MrX
    MrX

Post by MrX Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:16 am

Hell NO NO NO!!! It's not the destination - its the journey. Bro, that would take all the fun out of it. Its like going 10 pin bowling (to use an analogy for one of our brothers ) If you take the pins away at the end of the lane - what's the point in going.
    sgammons
    sgammons
    VIP
    VIP

Post by sgammons Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:14 am

I wouldn't touch it I like it when I get up in the morning after a hard workout and I can't move my arms or legs or whatever, I like the way I feel whenever I finish a workout and I am standing there sweating all over the place.

later

sgammons
    otter
    otter

Post by otter Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:50 am

I wouldn't be able to allow myself to use it...i love the gym so much and wouldn't be able to be huge knowing that i never did it myself and didn't work out anymore...also what would other people think of you when you are 280lbs shredded and don't even pick up a weight...
    ramborippt
    ramborippt

Post by ramborippt Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:36 am

i bleed iron ..
    DoubleWide
    DoubleWide

Post by DoubleWide Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:26 am

id take the drugs to start just to see what it would be like and im sure it would be fun, then id stop and bust my ass to get there again. i think tha would be huge motivation. to know what its like to be there then have it gone. but yeah training is fun bottom line.
    chasem0420
    chasem0420

Post by chasem0420 Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:23 am

at first i was thinking definately NOT, but i gotta bump DW..it would be cool to be able to see myself how id like to look 10 years from now...but id never ever be able to live with myself knowing that i more or less cheated my way to be where i was.
    also, i love the feeling i have while im in the weight room and esp immediately afterwards..
    ptest
    ptest

Post by ptest Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:00 am

I have to work out, i love to train....esp when you make gains and get stronger on one of your lifts, I can truly attest to that from doing powerlifting last year...every week my strenght went up doing board presses, band presses, etc..box squats,,,all the lifts and then even in the gym doing my regular workouts...I would not know what to do with myself after work at night, i would be bored for 90 min.
    Cannons
    Cannons

Post by Cannons Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:42 am

BuffD wrote:
    Me personally, I would not take it. I love working out and would truly miss it. I like pushing myself and feeling like I accomplished something. Yeah I want to look the way I want but I wanna do it through hard work. That way I know it was me that did it. I just couldn't give up the weights. How bout all of you?

My thoughts exactly. Working out is a stress reliever for me as well as like you said buff, at the end of the day when you look in the mirror, you know that you busted your ass to get the physique that you've wanted, and its rewarding!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:33 pm