Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

5 posters

First Cycle Help Before I Buy, I Learned My Lesson This Time!

Autum
    Autum

First Cycle Help Before I Buy, I Learned My Lesson This Time! Empty First Cycle Help Before I Buy, I Learned My Lesson This Time!

Post by Autum Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:31 am

Hey bros wanted to see what everyone thinks I should get for my first cycle. I purchased a few packs of orals before I came here to ask, and I will not make that mistake again. Got rid of that stuff....

This time I want to go all injectables.

I was thinking of just doing Test 200 and Winstrol Depot, Lean mas is what I expect from that combo, is that true? I really wanna play it safe.

10 ml is what in cc's? How many 10 ml viles should I get for a full cycle?

How much should I buy for my first cycle? ALSO I still have 50 Oxanabol Tabs Should I use them?

Testabol Depot 200 and Winstrol Depot, to order or not to order....

Here are links:
    https://www.******gear.com/reviewOffer.php?offerID=102
    https://www.******gear.com/reviewOffer.php?offerID=98

How many of each one should I get????
    69ECLIPSE
    69ECLIPSE

First Cycle Help Before I Buy, I Learned My Lesson This Time! Empty Re: First Cycle Help Before I Buy, I Learned My Lesson This Time!

Post by 69ECLIPSE Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:29 am

hey bro 1 ml = 1 cc, i would run test with deca or eq for your first cycle,leave the winny for your later cycles when your more experienced. and if your gonna do an oral do turanabol(O-T) or methanabol(d-bol).oxanabol is great but for a cycle your going to need more than 50 for it to do anything for you,plus ot/d-bol is cheaper.what are your goals and stats?
    mandarb11
    mandarb11

First Cycle Help Before I Buy, I Learned My Lesson This Time! Empty Re: First Cycle Help Before I Buy, I Learned My Lesson This Time!

Post by mandarb11 Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:27 pm

Well 400-500mg test with 300-400mg of Equipoise with 40mg t-bol to kick start you and you are guaranteed to be happy with the results!
    Visions
    Visions
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Visions Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:16 pm

#1) You need to read and research more so you can get an understanding of how, what and why to cycle... Read as many cycle threads you can,,, Read all the Sticky's!,,, Read the PCT threads... Read

#2) If you want to play it safe like you stated then Winny isn't the right steroid... Winny is harsh,,, hasrh on the liver and can be harsh on some guys joints... Be safe and avoid it

If you are going to use an oral then use either Anavar or Tbol,,, both have low to no negative sides... Both build lean muscle,,,

Remember all orals will shut your natural test production down so a minimum of 150mg Test needs to supplimented to make up for that shutdown... 500mg Test every week is the standard 1st cycle... This allows you to see how you react to Test cause it will be the base for all your cycles... Test has negatives sides,,, not everyone gets them,,, you need to learn what they are and what you take to avoid them....

You have alot to learn but its in your best interest that you learn first...
    thehulk3791
    thehulk3791

Post by thehulk3791 Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:48 pm

Visions wrote:#1) You need to read and research more so you can get an understanding of how, what and why to cycle... Read as many cycle threads you can,,, Read all the Sticky's!,,, Read the PCT threads... Read

#2) If you want to play it safe like you stated then Winny isn't the right steroid... Winny is harsh,,, hasrh on the liver and can be harsh on some guys joints... Be safe and avoid it

If you are going to use an oral then use either Anavar or Tbol,,, both have low to no negative sides... Both build lean muscle,,,

Remember all orals will shut your natural test production down so a minimum of 150mg Test needs to supplimented to make up for that shutdown... 500mg Test every week is the standard 1st cycle... This allows you to see how you react to Test cause it will be the base for all your cycles... Test has negatives sides,,, not everyone gets them,,, you need to learn what they are and what you take to avoid them....

You have alot to learn but its in your best interest that you learn first...

BIG BUMP visions...READ..READ..READ

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:38 am