Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

CAUTION!!!

w000dy
VIP
VIP

CAUTION!!!

Post by w000dy on Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:51 am

I thought I would put this article up on the site, maybe some of you know this, and maybe some of you don't. It is out of the January 2005 Iron Man magazine. It reads....

If you want to keep your estrogen production in the low range (and anyone interested in building muscle should) you may want to keep your distance from trucks on the highway. New findings suggest that diesel-fuel exhaust contains chemicals called alklphenols, which interact with cellular estrogen receptors to exert potent estrogenic activity. Diesel exhaust particles have previously been linked yo lung cancer, allergic rhinitis and asthma.

Furuta, C., et al. (2004). Estrogenic activities of nitrophenols in diesel exhaust particles. Biol Repr. 70:1527-1533.

Conclusion:
Don't run or play near the highway if you want to build muscle as fast as possible. There's girlieman exhaust in the air.

Just thought you all would like to know that....

Because we do not know when we will die, we get to think of life as an inexhaustible well, and yet everything happens only a certain number of times ... How many more times will you remember a certain afternoon of your childhood ... that is so deeply a part of your being that you can't even conceive of your life without it? Perhaps 4 or 5 times more. Perhaps not even. How many more times will you watch the full moon rise? Perhaps 20. And yet it all seems limitless.
-Brandon Lee-
Eating Machine

Re: CAUTION!!!

Post by Eating Machine on Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:43 am

LMAO, now I have seen some crazy studies, but what the hell made them think to do one like that?

Maybe that is why so many truck drivers look like thier pregnant. LOL

I do believe that many things like this affect our health more than we think, and this very well may be true, it just strikes me as funny!
MrX

Post by MrX on Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:38 am

LMAO

VIP
VIP

Post by w000dy on Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:35 am

Haha, I'm serious, it was in the column named 15 New Research Reports that Can Up Your Mass! lol check out the magazine article sometime...

Because we do not know when we will die, we get to think of life as an inexhaustible well, and yet everything happens only a certain number of times ... How many more times will you remember a certain afternoon of your childhood ... that is so deeply a part of your being that you can't even conceive of your life without it? Perhaps 4 or 5 times more. Perhaps not even. How many more times will you watch the full moon rise? Perhaps 20. And yet it all seems limitless.
-Brandon Lee-
paulie617

Post by paulie617 on Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:22 am

Woody is your avatar Louie???

VIP
VIP

Post by w000dy on Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:58 am

It is indeed..........

-Brandon Lee-
aporged

Post by aporged on Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:40 am

I dont read a hole lot of the iron bull shit,All try to stay away from the truckers ok.
ramborippt

Post by ramborippt on Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:37 pm

hey paulie r u tryin to tell me that u just figured out that it was louie ???

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content