MsX
rx350
truckerbob
whynot
Ironworker
16 posters

Rx-Roids.com Reviews: Buy Steroids With Bitcoin

Ironworker

roids - Rx-Roids.com Reviews: Buy Steroids With Bitcoin Empty Rx-Roids.com Reviews: Buy Steroids With Bitcoin

Post by Ironworker Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:58 am

Decided to give these guys a go based on the fact that they offer to buy steroids with bitcoin and carry Kalpa Trenboxyl A. And very glad I did too. Will certainly be using again Smile

Kalpa tren security code checked out fine on the Kalpa site and doing exactly what I hoped it would. Nothing but praise for these guys.

Great comms, good range of products and a pleasure to deal with.

Been using the Trenboxyl A for a shade over 3 weeks, which is enough time to judge tren acetate imo... and very impressed. 50mg ED (which is 350mg/wk) thru a slin pin (make sure you're lean to get deep enough) and getting all of the fun and greatness you'd expect from decent tren and a bonus is that it's at a dosage where the sides aren't bad at all (some mild insomnia so far that's about it). Strength gains have started to come on, after about 2 weeks, with 6-8 rep weights now being used for multiple sets of 10 and rest times coming down. Physique changes started happening pretty quickly (was previously cruising on 250mg/wk test and have kept that the same - the only addition is the tren with no diet change so it's purely down to that). Now at the 3 week plus mark and starting to make a dent in vial 2, leaning up a bit nicely whilst adding muscle. May increase to 70mg ED (which is about 500mg/wk) and/or increase test if things slow down, but frankly I'm getting the results I want from a sensible, affordable, near-side-free dosage. So why not keep going Very Happy

Good source and good product. I like Kalpa anyway, but have previously only used their test enan and sust blend. Glad to find out that their tren ace is solid (have previously used various tren products over the years but never Kalpa), and glad to have Rx-Roids.com around. Cheers Smile
    whynot

roids - Rx-Roids.com Reviews: Buy Steroids With Bitcoin Empty Re: Rx-Roids.com Reviews: Buy Steroids With Bitcoin

Post by whynot Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:40 am

Really great gear! It was the second time I ordered from them and although my order has been lost they resent it successfully. I definitely recommend rx-roids.com to everyone .

It's my new supplier, looking forward to my next order.
    truckerbob

roids - Rx-Roids.com Reviews: Buy Steroids With Bitcoin Empty Re: Rx-Roids.com Reviews: Buy Steroids With Bitcoin

Post by truckerbob Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:48 am

I have made two orders from Rx-Roids.com and have been pleased with both. Flexible payment options, good response time to emails and shipping time was what I expected. KP Test E had some significant PIP however we went through a wicked cold spell and this could have been part of the problem. Luckily I had ordered some EQ as well and following their advice I cut the test with the eq and the issue no longer exists. Strength is up, feeling good and would certainly use and recommend this source going forward.

Good communication, customer service and support.

Packaging is some of the best I have ever seen.

I believe the quality of the product to be on point. Going in to my 4th week, weight on the scale and strength have gone up considerably. Aggression up, patience down.... source is g2g
    rx350

Post by rx350 Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:58 am

I've used Rx-Roids several times over the last couple of years. I'm a big fan of BP products, and I have never been let down.

The site is easy to navigate. The source is very professional in written communication.

The packaging was sufficient. The whole AAS source community could really step up their stealth techniques, but it was enough to clear customs, now and in the past.

BP Letro

I use 1.25mg of Letro a week. This is used in conjunction with 50mg Test E and 10mg Test P E3D. The prop is added and removed as I see fit. My recent blood work has E2 at 14. This Letro shipment is working correctly and is on par with other shipments of BP Letro I have used.
    MsX

Post by MsX Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:07 am

This review is for the last rx-roids promo for bp dbol and clomid. Very professional company, looking forward to trying more of their gear.

Ta was decent for int. If I remember correctly it was under 2 weeks, as you know that's very acceptable.

Well they are definitely Balkan pharma and bp quality is always excellent. I dosed the dbol at only 30mg ed. Pump was immediate, strength came after, very effective at lower doses. Overall I put on 15 lbs at the end and kept 10. Clomid I took at 100mgs then 50mg with the usually pyramid cycle for pct.I don't have bloods to back it up but they worked great and had me recovered by the end of pct. What more can you ask for.

Definite pharma quality gear, tried and true. I recommend trying these guys Balkan orals if you haven't tried them yet.
    italia320

Post by italia320 Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:25 am

T/A was within normal time. Packaging was done nicely and discretely.

I haven't used the stanoxyl yet, just the arimixyl.

Was on vacation and decided to switch to arimixyl from aromasin I was using from another source. Was running 500mg Test E Tues/Friday for 12 weeks. Got a little bloated even on my normal dose of aro (6.25-12mg) that was working for me. Took half a tab of the anastrazole (arimixyl) eod for a week and a half and bloat/elevated blood pressure returned to normal. I'm still scratching my head trying to figure out why the aromasin I was taking stopped working though.

Great products and great T/A.
    shortstuff

Post by shortstuff Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:16 am

Review for some of KP products.

Any info needed was given, quick and complete support.

T/A was 1 week.

Safe and discreet packaging.

KP Clenbuterol

KP Test Enanthate

KP Trenbolone E

KP Clenbuterol was strong, the sides were annoying but it did its job in making me lose and nice bit of bodyfat in just 14 days.

Then i started using KP Test Enanthate at 250mg a week with KP Trenbolone E at 400mg a week, it was the first time that i used Trenbolone and it was a great experience. Sides were bearable and results were insane. Great mass gains, great fat loss, incredible strength gains. Didn't have much of the "tren cough" just a bit of coughing a couple of times.

I highly recommend rx-roids service and products.
    brianlovescheese

Post by brianlovescheese Mon May 07, 2018 7:06 am

This review is for the 20 mg nolvadex that I received as part of a promo a few months ago.

The source informed me when the pack had shipped and that was all the communication that was needed.

T/A was about two weeks to the U.S. East Coast and packaging was very discreet and secure

I have been using for two months at 20 mg ED to reduce the noticiability of pre-existing gyno. I have had gyno since puberty, but have noticed that taking a low dose of a SERM makes it much less noticeable, which is very nice- especially since I live in the beach and it is summer time

So far I have only tried the Nolva, but I was very satisfied with the product and the experience of doing business with rx-roids. I plan to hopefully pull the trigger on some injectables soon, this was a test order and they passed with flying colors
    Lou Who

Post by Lou Who Mon May 21, 2018 5:43 am

This is for the balkan proviron I used in my last prep

No communication neccesary

started taking one a day for the first 8 weeks and than bumped it to 100 and than 150. My sweet spot was def 100mg. It was incredible. Acted as anti estrog, helped with gyno, increased vascularity and good tightness. Sex drive was sky high. Probably the most underrated drug and one of my favs.

Great proviron. Get your hands on it if you know whats good for you
    d rock

Post by d rock Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:02 pm

I had ordered var from this source. I wasn't quite sure about it so I kept my order to just the var. As far as the car goes, I used it for my prep up to my show. It was very effective for me, the pumps were a bit painful but that happens with REAL var.

The communication was great, top notch. Always got back to me usually in 24 hrs!

T/A was typical to the us. Packaging was very discreet and professional!

Kalpa var.

I used these for the end of my contest prep, very effective for me!

Very professional and plan on using again now that I know it's gtg!
    Hellbound
    Hellbound

Post by Hellbound Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:17 am

I ordered test e and a few other things from rx-roids. The other things were for a buddy so I cant comment on them, but I can on the test e.

Been on Kalpa's test for about 6 or 7 weeks, and just finally got my labs back today. If someone can tell me how, I will gladly upload a copy of my blood results. My test levels are at 3541.8 off of only 600mg a week. Been in the game almost a decade, and dont usually get anywhere near that high off this low of a dose. I was using another source before this, and I was only at 1995.0 (again I have all my lab results to prove if someone can tell me how to upload). All in all, extremely impressed with Kalpa, and will never be ordering anywhere else again. Cant wait to try some of his other stuff
    bstylez

Post by bstylez Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:11 am

Ordered from Rx-roids many times now. Always have been very pleased with their products.

No complaints. Always answers all questions i have promptly.

TA is fast and secure. Never have a concern with them.

Ran the Test Enanthate for 16 weeks at 750 per week with a Dbol kicker for 4 weeks at 50 mg ED. Noticed increased aggression and strength gains after the second week, and a good peak when the Test E kicked in after the 4th week. Solid gains achieved of 15 lbs. Maintained all of it through PCT. Negligible PIP, sides were managed easily with proper E blockers. Have not used the Halo yet. Will update later with that information.

Loved the product, always do.
    shortyepic

Post by shortyepic Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:14 am

T/A was about 2 weeks. Packaged was very secure and discreet!!

I was running only 20mgs of kalpa's DBOL and it was good. I got a little strength and my weight was up about 5lbs. But it was a short run because it was a promo with 70tabs. But kalpa products are always g2g for me.

Don't hesitate to order from these guys. Very professional and excellent Customer service. I am very happy and will come back for more!
    spider

Post by spider Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:17 am

Love this source. Great support, friendly people and made me feel right at home.

Packaging was secure and discreet.

Test C

Deca

Tren E

Mast E

Exemstane

Just wrapped up a 12 week cycle of test C 500mg per week and deca 400mg per week. Starting weight 200, ended at 220 lbs. Been crusing for a few weeks and still sitting at 217 lbs.

Test C is dosed correctly and pinns very smooth. Deca worked as expected. I had all the usually feeling from the test and deca. Joints felt great. A little excess water weight. Strentgh through the roof at about 6 weeks. Libido was high! Add a A bomb to that and watch out. Literally had a 4 hr marathon in the bed room. Stane is dosed correctly kept my e2 in check.
    redhot

Post by redhot Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:37 am

I decided to give rx-roids a try the prices were too good to pass up. I had some other gear still left from previous cycle but needed some sust

As far as customer service it was great, responded within 24 hours of my questions.Payment was simple enough

packaging was great It was one of the best I've seen to date.Ta was very good even with a postal holiday weekend in the mix

Kalpa sust350

Now as far as the product itsself, it's no joke. Libido was up gf beating me off of her with a broom lol...,Waking up in the middle of the night and in the morning sporting wood.... strength was up, recovery was at a minimum. The Kalpa line is GREAT

Excellent and professional source to do business with that has definitely earned a repeat customer.
    keith1569

Post by keith1569 Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:05 am

I ordered via the website with a small order. Order response was fast and I live in the UK and received the products in a couple of days by royal mail signed.

Very good packing, pills were tucked up with cotton wool to stop them rattling and placed in well wrapped plain packaging.

Dianabol is working well, good pumps, stronger and noticeably looking bigger.

My wife decided it would be a good idea to take 80mcg (2 tablets) of Clen from the get go, LOL she was shacking like a leaf when it hit her. She is now tapering up from a lower dose Smile

I have not used the clomid yet.

Kalpa list them as an authorized supplier on the kalpa website. This is why I went with that brand and site.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:44 am