Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

5 posters

a little soft in outer chest nipple area

ramborippt
    ramborippt

a little soft in outer chest nipple area Empty a little soft in outer chest nipple area

Post by ramborippt Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:37 am

hey guys, i have had puffy like nipples for a couple months now, they dont look bad, i notice them but nobody else really does. when i flex that area its pretty much all muscle except for a little softness and when my nipples get hard the puffiness goes away and they look fine. just wondering what this could be, and if a stricter diet/cardio or anything i can take that will make that go away. thanks bros ! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
    Cannons
    Cannons

a little soft in outer chest nipple area Empty Re: a little soft in outer chest nipple area

Post by Cannons Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:26 am

What are you on? It may be excess water. When I'm on high test doses my nipples stay kind of soft and puffy (not to be confused with gyno). As long as you are monitering it, there is nothing to worry about. If you want you can up the dosage of your anit e or aromatase inhibitor to take care of it though (if that is waht its from)
    irishpride0769
    irishpride0769

a little soft in outer chest nipple area Empty Re: a little soft in outer chest nipple area

Post by irishpride0769 Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:58 am

bump what cannons said..any itchyness or weird feelings in them?
    ramborippt
    ramborippt

Post by ramborippt Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:39 am

no itchyness or weird feeling or lumps at all. i havent taken anything in a couple months. the only stuff ive taken since april is as follows: 7 weeks of 200-300mg of deca, 1 bottle of ergopharms 1-ad, 2 weeks of 15-20mg of Dbol and 4 weeks of legal gears m1t.
    sluggo
    sluggo

Post by sluggo Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:37 am

It could just be your anatomy, bro. The way you are built, in other words. I know that when I'm not pumped up, my nips look a little soft. I have never in all my years of lifing and juicing had any lumps or tenderness, itchiness. Even when I was young and dumb and thought anti e's were just for the pros. I'm lucky, but no gyno.

I do have a sort of softness and 'pointiness' around my nips when my chest isn't pumped, though. I think this is because there is a pretty significant size difference when I'm pumped and when I'm not, though. My chest is about 46-47 when relaxed. When I'm working it, and it's pumped, it's at 50" or so. I think after so many years of this, your skin just gets a little saggy, or soft when it's not being stretched to it's limits by really pumped up pecs. When I'm pumped, everything looks fine. When I'm not, it kind of looks like I may have a touch of gyno if I raise my arms or do a biceps pose or something. I don't like it, but there's not much I can do about it. Besides, it's totally gone when I'm pumped, so I don't worry about it.

Maybe you're experiencing something similar, especially if your pecs really pump up and look a lot bigger when you're working them.
    ramborippt
    ramborippt

Post by ramborippt Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:11 am

i dont think its what your saying it is sluggo. if it is excess water, how do i get rid of it ? if it is excess fat, how do i get rid of that too ?
    scp
    scp

Post by scp Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:42 am

I think more of us get gyno from deca and Tren than we realize.

Anti-e's eliminate all estrogen related gyno for me, but as soon as I try Tren, I get gyno! I have never tried Deca for that reason.

Progesterone-related gyno seems to be under-rated.

What drugs besides Tren And Deca cause progesterone related gyno? Anadrol?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:03 am